6.0 might be closer than we think

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
So get your shit done before it hits ASAP!

"With Patch 6.0 only a few weeks away, ~15 GB of data went up on the Background Downloader. It was disabled soon after due to some issues with the size."

"Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
As some of you may have noticed the background downloader for patch 6.0.2 began today. After discovering issues with the size of the download, however, we have deactivated it for the time being. We'll let you know once when we're ready to start the 6.0.2 background downloader again, as well as provide you with some additional details on how it works and what you can expect when downloading the 6.0.2 patch in advance of its release on live realms."

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
aww, so it's not coming tomorrow then. Was slightly hopeful seeing how long the downtime is... :(

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Going to take a guess and say not tomorrow but next week, I suspect we'll see a lot of PTR updates through the week to get it ready for live. Next week (not tomorrow) is October and they said it would come about 1 month before WOD so it lines up.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Would be nice. Looking forward to my next OCD feeder (The toybox)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
6.0 now available via the launcher again - calling next reset 6.0 release :p System requirement changes too.

Minimum
  • Intel CPU: Pentium D increased to Intel Core2 Duo E6600
  • AMD CPU: AMD Athlon 64 X2 increased to AMD Phenom X3 8750
  • Drive Space: 25 GB increased to 35 GB.
  • Nvidia GPU: GeForce 6800 increased to GeForce 8800 GT
  • AMD GPU: Radeon X1600 Pro increased to Radeon HD 4850

Recommended
  • Intel CPU: Core 2 Duo 2.2 GHz increased to Intel Core i5 2400
  • AMD CPU: Athlon™ 64 X2 2.6GHz increased to AMD FX-4100
  • Nvidia GPU: GeForce 8800 GT increased to GTX 470
  • AMD GPU: Radeon HD 4830 increased to Radeon HD 5870

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Did the brawlers guild stuff last night as its going to be restated in WoD, never got round to it before.

It would be nice if it scaled with gear, as it was most of the mechanics were negated by 450k DPS ability dumping.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Did the brawlers guild stuff last night as its going to be restated in WoD, never got round to it before.

It would be nice if it scaled with gear, as it was most of the mechanics were negated by 450k DPS ability dumping.

Aye, got all the brawler stuff done myself. even low end SoO gear is more than enough. I doubt they'd ever scale it though as they want it to last most of the expansion, if they scaled it people would just clear it in a day flat.

They should add tag team stuff for 2 people to do stuff together in there, bigger mobs/bosses maybe, would be cool.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Been trying to get the scenario achievements done, only ones I have left are ones that require the group to listen though... which is not ideal in pugs, going to get my wife and @Mabs to help later I reckon.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Are you Horde or alliance? I need a couple too!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
aye most of it is, theres only 2 you really need the grp to listen, thats the bessa tank one and the one where you need to position 3 adds in front of a named for him to kill them, rest is puggable.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Warlords of Draenor Beta - Build 18950
Build 18950 will be deployed to the Beta realms soon. This build is flagged as a Release build on the PTR!

Gray

FH is my second home
They're just dragging it out now! They say there is limited content for this patch yet it's just going to be a massive rush.

Just want it done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom