50's killing greens!

S

shaiel

Originally posted by Charlize
I kill everything with reward and colour, like all the ppl do

Yes, like all retarded people.

B

ballad

If a 50 kills me I leech him, then we’re even. Whining really doesn't help, it only makes you look like a noob.

And to Vukod & Eek you should really stop this argument and shake hands. And yes I love you both :)

S

shaiel

I wouldn't call it whining, but I guess just like in real life if you oppose anything it's called whining =/.

So remember be a docile sheep all your life.

B

ballad

I meant whining in game not the ongoing argument

C

Charlize

Well, Shaiel and living, only 2 thing more to say to you both.

1.- Trashtalk for a game is really pathetic, like u 2 do. Cry when u get killed when u worth reward, rofl, Spam every ppl who kill u cuz u are green. sad

2.- Shud up and lvl, all the ppl who is 50 was chainkilled when they was green to 50, or u think all the ppl have a lvl 50 in his acc for free. U will learn when u rise lvl 36, that will be a hell for you till u hit lvl 46 at least, everyone in that server knows, even the kids like u too.

Good luck crying when get killed but think a bit guys, who care the cry of 2 greens, 1 of em is bonedancer

L

living

1.- Trashtalk for a game is really pathetic
Now look at ur own reply :>

I dont whine the least if I get killed once I just release and get back up, but, when i then have 2-3 lvl 50's stick me with their weapons drawed waiting for just one thing i whine and u would too. And i dont know about you but no1 here spams, at the most ill just write "Save The greens" or "piss off moron" and then let it be until they kill me again which by that time i know they have ignored me :>

Chaining people has become way too overrated on this server, back when it all started u would kill em once maybe twice and then they would try to revenge them self once maybe twice and thats it, just like any other game, the longer its out the more lamers get to the top. Heck this server ruled when War Legendz and Nolby Pride had the control, they wouldent chain some silly green they where way too busy fighting each other.

S

shaiel

Originally posted by Charlize
Well, Shaiel and living, only 2 thing more to say to you both.

1.- Trashtalk for a game is really pathetic, like u 2 do. Cry when u get killed when u worth reward, rofl, Spam every ppl who kill u cuz u are green. sad

2.- Shud up and lvl, all the ppl who is 50 was chainkilled when they was green to 50, or u think all the ppl have a lvl 50 in his acc for free. U will learn when u rise lvl 36, that will be a hell for you till u hit lvl 46 at least, everyone in that server knows, even the kids like u too.

Good luck crying when get killed but think a bit guys, who care the cry of 2 greens, 1 of em is bonedancer

Your first point, you say trash talk is pathetic but then say in the same paragraph that you kill greens?

Your second point, i've never been chain killed. I guess people just found that you were a complete moron and sucked at playing and decided to chain kill you? =/

C

chimaira

2 shotted by savage at 36.. overpowered imo

come back when they do that to you in chain at 50 :x

Users who are viewing this thread