50's killing greens!

L

living

Its lame imo.. i hit 36 so i stay away from places like DF and the populated cities and try to xp in the deserted dungeons and corners on frontieers, yet i managed to loose so much con that i lost over 200gold.

lvl 50s dont give a rats ass if ur rewarded or not.. if ur green ur dead.

discuss.

And yes this is a whine, it completely fucked up the joy of PVP server cuz im defenseless when some savage 2hits me or a skald takes me down with hes DD's alone.

E

enkor

go to even more secluded spots (no, the main dungeon/xp spot for that lvl is not secluded, i check CM and barrows pretty often for example :p ).. lots in SI.. or try to get in a group.. or just give up :p

L

living

well would say varulvhamn and spindel are pretty dead spots but just getting there requires some luck.. or eventually some 50 will pass by.

A

Alpha-SWG

pfft lv 50 kill green to them is fine imo, but chain kill, or res kill is abit annoying and that will piss me off....

O

old.Bubble

at least you don't get killed by level 50's while your grey con :)

They hate bonedancers (even Bonearmy spec ones)

L

living

Well im a BD but never experienced to be grey killed unless im in a PK area or DF. But still i can be killed then some1 will be kind enough to ress me.. as i then run fof i get stabbed by a 50 SB or alike.

T

taniko

Aye, I agree.. Grey ganking from 50's is very lame.. It really cracks the idea of PvP server imo.. Pvp, imo, is 2 equals fighting and not some lame 50 and a 36th lad.

O

old.Trulla

Originally posted by taniko
Aye, I agree.. Grey ganking from 50's is very lame.. It really cracks the idea of PvP server imo.. Pvp, imo, is 2 equals fighting and not some lame 50 and a 36th lad.

u were always killing greens when u were 50 ^^

C

chamone

teehee

Originally posted by taniko

You didnt know what a PK was before you joined the server?

What your talking about is an rvr server where everyone levels to 50 in peace then goes emain and ganks people thier own level.

L

living

Re: teehee

Originally posted by chamone

What your talking about is an rvr server where everyone levels to 50 in peace then goes emain and ganks people thier own level.

Not really, imo PVP server is excisting cuz u got the chance of being assaulted while XPing and stuff, alot more one on one fights and such but theres no fun is a purp con 1hitting you..

T

taniko

Re: teehee

Originally posted by chamone

Now that makes sense..

O

old.Mitsu

You kill greencons cause you get xp, rp and gold for it.

If you didn't - you would loose money all the time. :)

T

taniko

Originally posted by old.Mitsu
You kill greencons cause you get xp, rp and gold for it.

If you didn't - you would loose money all the time. :)

No shit sherlock.. All we are saying is, that it is a lame way of getting it..

K

katzzzz

Its ok that L50 is killing green, but what is very stupid is that he lose 3 const points, cos he has no chance i prefer to lose only 1 const. point. This thing is very annoying on PvP server, and thats the reason why not so many ppl playing here.

T

thegreatest

Should be:

0 Con loss when fighting and getting killed by purp con
1 Con loss when fighting and getting killed red con
2 Con loss when fighting and getting killed by orange con
3 Con loss when fighting and getting killed by yellow con or lower

X

Xuzy

eh, this reminds me of something, once I wanted to go and do a otd in alb, so ported to sauvage ( wasnt rewarded ), got on horse, started to ride away and got bolted and dd'd by Larifari and some other runey from the same guild, Larifari rezzed me, asked him: "do you usually kill greens with no reward ?", he killed me again. Well, then I ported back and got on the horse again, and got killed again by them. I will remember this day coz I lost around 50g that day and that was the day when I stopped crafting =p and Larifari was the guildmaster of his guild Die Posen etc or smth =)

anyways, its nice to know that christmas havent spread around in pvp =) I wouldn't be shocked if a 50 would chain me and then I would tell him merry christmas and he would reply: ? =p

but well, merry christmas to all and a happy new year =)

X

Xuzy

oh something great just happened while I was playing my 34 minstrel, went to aeg, attacked a yellow, were fighting, then a L43 inf (named Eklipse) pad, creeped me and 3rd something and then I died, talk about christmas spirit =p

and this proves my point, that the higher u get the lamer u get =) well atleast for 95% of pvp ppl (around 85% of the 95% are germans) =)

L

living

Well its funny, once played a necro and would be chained by 50's constantly when i hit 36.. they would get on a horse and hunt me half way tru the realm just to get a greens reward. They always gave me the reason "Your a necro".

Then i made a BD cuz i like to take out high lvl shit solo without buffs and god knows a necro cant do that. As soon as i dinged 36 i would again be chained by 50s telling me "Your a BD".

Seems like i got a shitty taste in classes :<

And the CON loss idea is great, always needs gold from 36+ due to chained by 50's.

X

Xuzy

ok, met some more green killers, chainers this time =)
was in df with 2 L40s, then came Aziliz the great Phönix minstrel, very skilled! killed us, came back werent rewarded, killed us again, then got rezzed and went surfing in df again not rewarded again, got killed by him again, doesnt this just bring out the christmas, asked him why did he chain the green or blue L40 sav, he said: "he is potentially dangerous, thats why im chaining him".

and again, merry christmas to everyone! and I must say that Aziliz is a german so xD

oh and after the last time when we died in df, we reled (in ardee) not rewarded ofc, started to go away Ragmar (bd) and Lechleech or smth (healer) and there was someone more attacked us =) Its sooo nice to know that christmas havent even touched pvp, no-one's even saying merry christmas or smth =)

Z

Zephyrx

Funny ..them rvr people who make a bonedancer and wonder why they get killed/chained by higher levels

L

living

Originally posted by Zephyrx
Funny ..them rvr people who make a bonedancer and wonder why they get killed/chained by higher levels

Well i spend 95% of my time in PVE and im still being chained, evry infil can take out a BD with 100% chance of succes if they got vanish up so the reason why people chain them are crap.

Always enjoyed classes with a pet and BD got 4 of em if he wants, makew the class alot more fun. Wouldent mind the least if they nerfed them a bit as long it dident touch the XP'ing cuz they aint really pve gods fyi.

C

Charlize

@living

Why u dont say in ur post, u leech all 50s who fighting with ur lame Bder?

Then u dont want be killed by em? rofl

And even, why u cry about green kill when u do the same. I know u do and u know u do.

So better dont cry for a thing u do and even if u leeched the 50s before.

btw, i lvled with my savage in varulvhamn and spindelhala a lot and well, isnt dead spots. Is best if u try another ones.

L

living

Why do u think I leech? prolly because i've been chained by either u or ur guild all day long and im pretty pissed at u.. I've plenty of times had a deal with higher lvls that if they leave me ill leave them and their fights but most peopel dont seem to get it.

Yes i kill some greens but thats most likely because they attacked me or my grp members, I never kill a green if i havent seen the person be4 cuz the reward is so low at higher lvls.

But ur prolly to stupid to think of this so... If u threat others nice they will threat u nice, meaning they wont leech of ur fights or keep annoying u, instead they will most likely buff you in some way.

edit: btw varulvhamn is very dead if u just move away from the first big room, no1 goes deeper than that. Never met more than 3 people after the spiders down there.

C

Charlize

Well, i killed you 1 time cuz reward ( normal) why is normal, cuz u give rps, maybe low rps, but 250 rps is enough for me to kill a green bonedancer. When i killed you, u say all ur whines about green killing, i say to you its ok, and dont atack u anymore, but then, in 2 of my fights vs 50s, i saw a bder in the wall of aegir, debuffing me and shoting lifedrains. Then, wtf u want me to do? let u alive to leech me every fight, omfg, if u dont like be chainkilled dont leech to 50s. Or at least, if u leech dont whine l8r

U say too. a green is small reward at high lvls, maybe yes on exp, but at lvl 50 im not looking for exp, i look for rps, so i and every 50 on the server will kill everything with colour and reward.

And the more funny, is i see you killing greens, and dont think a green atack a con red or purp bonedancer, so go with ur lies and ur whines to play another server or go play barbies instead

L

living

i say to you its ok, and dont atack u anymore
I remember u for that, u said u wouldent attack me anymroe and next thing i know ur up my ass again just cuz i was rewarded.. so please fo.

ANd i dont kill greens without reason u dont even know what con the ones i kill are so how can u even say i do? alot of greens try to kill me while fighting another and then i ofc kill em after the fight is over. But i dont judge a rgeen to be a leecher be4 he did it unlike u seem to do

C

Charlize

Yes ofc, nobody like when they are the green, but they green kill like a hell. Anyway u are no longer green, so now u cant cry about that in game so...

QQ irl imo

L

living

sigh.. ur hopeless to talk to..

I also renamed my lastname but i still leave the greens if they keep their hands of the low lvls in my grp.

S

shaiel

Charlize likes to kill greens because he can't kill people around his own level. =[

C

Charlize

Originally posted by living
sigh.. ur hopeless to talk to..

I also renamed my lastname but i still leave the greens if they keep their hands of the low lvls in my grp.

I kill everything with reward and colour, like all the ppl do

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom