50% Xp Bonus ???

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
dont recall reading it in the patch notes, but my heretic gets 50% extra hp on everything when i kill it atm. My armsman didnt so im assuming this is only for catacombs classes.

says "you gain an extra xxx xp for having a lvl 50 on your account". Does this do this to lvl 50 all just to lvl 20 ?

Funny thing is too that i DONT have a 50 on my account lol, but registered so i can /lvl so guess thats what it means, anyone else noticed this ?

:england:

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Oh and mods can u remove the other 2 threads plz, my pc froze up when i clicked on submit thread and its triple posted lol .

sorry about that

Speedr

Fledgling Freddie
It's for Catacombs classes only, yes. 50% xp bonus up to lvl 20 for accounts flagged as having a lvl 50 on it.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Speedr said:
It's for Catacombs classes only, yes. 50% xp bonus up to lvl 20 for accounts flagged as having a lvl 50 on it.

oh god, ANYTHING to not give them /level 20........

what the hell?

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Works uber with necro pl
Think i done 11-24 in about an hour or so lol, or was it less (Servant neccy of course)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
what the hell are they thinking? giving +50% xp to cata classes on accounts that have lvl 50's is just as bad for the true newbies as the real /level is. because by the time the newbie reach lvl 10... the lvl 50 account is lvl 15-20 already...

what the HELL is so acceptable by giving this bonus insted on /level? its still fucking up the newbies no matter what.

sometimes i just cant figure out what the hell the ideas for this shit comes from. DO they have a meth monkey comming up with this?

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Erm m8...

What newbies ?

Daoc Euro doesnt get new players, i think its a grt idea tbh, it only lasts till lvl 21 anyway, the only problem is see with it so far is it lets stupidly overpowered Valkyries reach Thid quicker :p

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
knighthood said:
Erm m8...

What newbies ?

Daoc Euro doesnt get new players, i think its a grt idea tbh, it only lasts till lvl 21 anyway, the only problem is see with it so far is it lets stupidly overpowered Valkyries reach Thid quicker :p

might be, but i still dont get why this would be any better then /level.....

i just dont get it.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
knighthood said:
Erm m8...

What newbies ?

Met 2 of em just the other day at Mag Mell (Hib starting village), both level 6 -.-

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Ctuchik said:
might be, but i still dont get why this would be any better then /level.....

i just dont get it.

Because they wanted the very first players to actually play up through the first levels on the character, probably because they had gone to the trouble of creating level 1->20 zones in catacombs and they wanted people to actually use them at least once!

The fact they all got instantly stuck to a necro and PL'ed to 40+ anyway appeared to be missing from mythics radar however.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom