Spamb0t

Originally posted by Demolay
Ozrique - RR10 Ranger aye rangers shyte

uhm.. what does that have to do with anything? :chortle:

S

Silenzio

Originally posted by old.SOSAGES
Hi all..

thinking about doing some /lvl 20 and getting a stealther to 50 but have some questions

1. what one will be best without a buffbot (no 2nd account and no desire to get one)

2. if i have no buff bot is it even worth making one?

3. what spec would be best for either ns/ranger with and without a buffbot in mind.

4. what sort of money are we talking about to get all my gear 99% and sc'd and can u easily cap all resists ?

thanks for any help

do not make lvl 20 and autotrain :)

1) will be kinda hard without a bb unless u find some soloer but think ranger, tnx by the range... self buff etc r more viable... make sure to train atlest lvl25 in pierce

2) yess

3) someone will answer u better than me :) i nly have a low lvl ranger on pvp... but no bb so try to get good self buff... 50 bow 25 pierce ... if ns... higer weap as u can

4) if ur in guild with good crafer o know nice ppl arround 4/5p no more

D

Demolay

Originally posted by Ravenbourne
I solo exped my ranger to 50, except about half a level at fins. Took him out in rvr, a total waste of time, either get detroyed by a fully buffed fotm infil or a fully buffed SB. exping a bb myself now, may drag him back out of his box after a respec too, i went high bow which i have come to the conclusion is utterly useless as i dont like to leach. You wont find many people soloing that arent tanks or pet classes.

was referring to this post btw - it's horses for courses rlly fun to be had in any char.

Btw English Adari so can read Eenglish - o.k. so maybe it was a bit cryptic :)

Users who are viewing this thread