50% off at Pizza Hut Voucher

Olgaline

FH is my second home
it really depends on my current perspective!

when sober, and generally of a same and calm mind, I find Pizza hut to be utterly disgusting,

when it's late, and I'm sloshed, and ready to retire to my place of dwelling ? the prospec of a free pizza, is heaven on earth!

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
The only "franchise" pizza my stomach is able to admit without throwing it up are the ones from Domino's Pizza (the Extravaganzza one in particular).

Olgaline

FH is my second home
or penis in a neck ?

huge-neck-pimple.jpg

Ezteq

Queen of OT
omg olga that reminds me of my x bf when i was like 17 he was a right mankey bastard (scars all over his face and a mouth full of stumps where he broke all his teeth...a real prince lol) used to wear a biker jacket everywhere in blazing heat etc and had a zit exactly the same as that on the side of his neck, we were watching telly one night and i started squeezing it (well...i was bored lol) anyway someone screamed on the tv show and I looked up (good job tbh cos my face was right over it) and this jet of puss shot up about a foot lol, flipping thing was minging...

i ran downstairs and told the neighbours hehe

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
something Ezteq about there's - words hard to with capture.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
ok puss aside...

I'm having pizza tonight!!! woo!!!! maybe even a beer too!!!! (yaaay) not a take away one though, frozen one from tesco but still, i'm well excited (I love cutting them in to teeeny tiiiiny slices so it looks like there is more lol)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
ok puss aside...

I'm having pizza tonight!!! woo!!!! maybe even a beer too!!!! (yaaay) not a take away one though, frozen one from tesco but still, i'm well excited (I love cutting them in to teeeny tiiiiny slices so it looks like there is more lol)

Pizza with puss on the side?! :eek7:

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Dominos are doing any pizza, any size for £9.99 until Sunday night

My Texas BBQ is on its way right now.........Mmmmmmmmmmm

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Dominos are doing 50% off if you spend £30 in my area.

yum!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom