50 Armor Question

Punishment

Resident Freddy
So i got my Powertech 50 yesterday and have 15 daily commendations and 50 Corellia commendations (I haven't done Hoth/Belsavis/Voss bonus series yet but i have started the Ilum one)

My main question is this, the armor i am aiming for as a 1st pve tanking set, where exactly do i get it i understand that im using 11 commendations or the mods etc from Belsavis/Ilum dailies on it but the actual armor itself, is it crafted or ?

Thanks a bunch

Soazak

Part of the furniture
A guildm8 wrong this:

Ok so many of you are approaching 50 now and will need to get geared for raiding I've put a few notes down to let you know what you are looking for.

Your main gear set will be called Primeval <AC specfic Name> <Body Part>

So for an Immortal Juggernaught the chest piece will be "Primeval Paragon's Body Armor"

Here is where you find them:

• The Chest piece and Gloves can be purchased with the commendations you received from Corellia (The last planet you goto)
  • The Legs and Head piece come from Armourtechs and Synthweavers so ask your local crafter for help there, the normal blues will do nicely.
  • The belt and wrist are drops, although to date I don't know where they come from, any input here would be great, I assume its the lvl 50 flashpoints. That said they are relatively minor pieces and I'm getting on fine with normal greens.
  • As for weapons a very nice one can again be bought with Corellia commendations.
  • For the relics you should use the datacron shards but if you can't be arsed you can get some half decent ones from crafters or the Dark/Light vendor.
    The implants / earpiece again come from crafters or illum/pvp rewards.
As a cheat you can use Voss commendations for buy the legs and head piece (i did this) they are only lvl 47 but they are orange items so a couple of upgrades you can get as mission rewards on corellia (armouring, mods and enchantments) and they can be upgraded to lvl 49, you can also talk to an artificer and cybertech about modifications.

And there you go, a very easy to collect base gear set that will allow you to run operations and the initial hard flashpoints.

Level 50 bracer can be bought from the Ilum merchants for 48k credits.

With level 49/50 items you can do level 50 flashpoints, the normal mode operation, and possibly a hardmode flashpoint. From there you will start to gain better gear obviously :)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Can you link the FH guild site info possiblt Carlos as i never did get that invite as i forgot to look for the site

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
go do the dailies on ilum and belsavus , use the "daily mission tokens" on the vendor on ilum to get the purple item mods, etc.

Noxydawn

One of Freddy's beloved
my advice for anyone whos lvling a toon, mod your current orange gear as much as possible, its not worth taking the blue/greens, just take tokens from every quest that has tokens and mod your gear, that way you can preserve your look if you have a nicely matching gear set.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Now there are 2 broken dailies on ilum sabotage and defend the shipment :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom