4th realm?

Twinbladez

Fledgling Freddie
Ability for Mercnary acutualy be mercnarys i.e get payed for fighting for guilds or differnt realm i.e ability fight for hib mid or alb. or go full out solo and take all 3 realms on.

this is not hard for My Avlonian merc :0 as long pay was good i fight for you screw albion screw king arthur i fight for money as mercnary. pfft albion pays me feck all moment for fighting for them.

ability for mercnary wear lower lvl armour while evade skill raiseing. talking for thrust mercnarys here etc

going back to chain lower evade down.

so get choice between higher evade or higher chain armour lower af.

Mercnary should wear wtf they want and use what wep they want there mercnarys no one tell um what to do inless you pay um well enough.

let um use two handed weps like berskers but if they do again maybe strip ability away. they swape back two wep or s/s return some abilitys.

I feel playing my mercnary in daoc has never felt like playing a real mercnary to be fair.

we not suppose fight for any realm we suppose fight for money and greed. we shouldent belong to any realm less price is right.

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
if there was a 4th realm is should be a Teenage mutant ninja turtle realm where u only can pick turtles

Porkchop

Fledgling Freddie
Cows. Lots of cows. Finally there'd be a mix of PvE & RvR. They could introduce a new ranking/skill as well "butchery". Every fight would be a slaughter, every zerg would be a massacre. Something for everyone to enjoy I'm sure.

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Twinbladez said:
Ability for Mercnary acutualy be mercnarys i.e get payed for fighting for guilds or differnt realm i.e ability fight for hib mid or alb. or go full out solo and take all 3 realms on.

this is not hard for My Avlonian merc :0 as long pay was good i fight for you screw albion screw king arthur i fight for money as mercnary. pfft albion pays me feck all moment for fighting for them.

ability for mercnary wear lower lvl armour while evade skill raiseing. talking for thrust mercnarys here etc

going back to chain lower evade down.

so get choice between higher evade or higher chain armour lower af.

Mercnary should wear wtf they want and use what wep they want there mercnarys no one tell um what to do inless you pay um well enough.

let um use two handed weps like berskers but if they do again maybe strip ability away. they swape back two wep or s/s return some abilitys.

I feel playing my mercnary in daoc has never felt like playing a real mercnary to be fair.

we not suppose fight for any realm we suppose fight for money and greed. we shouldent belong to any realm less price is right.

Bet you are playing a innconu and do hardcore rollplaying aswell? ;)

Fishpaste

Fledgling Freddie
Could be a realm of beast characters from differen mythologies, Minotaurs <Tank types>/medusa <caster types>/Centaur <light tank/healer types> ...

would be fun to fight pve types in pvp :clap:

snushanen

Fledgling Freddie
liloe said:
there is no 4th nation you can bring in.

The 4th realm i think of is mobbs in alb frontier . The Romans , they buildt HW
and i dunno witch year daoc is suposed to be (it says right after king Arthurs death) and right after King Arthurs death the romans was still in England(alb)
but repelled their Legions shortly (ofc talking about the time they SAID Arthur lived , nobody knows for sure if he existed) but if there should be a 4th realm it gotta be the romans imo.

places:
Sicilia (SI)
Rome (capital)
Italia (mainland)

Classes:
Legionery (warrior)
Archer (hunter)
Arcarni (SB,)
Pretorian (zerker)
Priest of Pluto (SM )
priets of Venus (healer )
etc etc...

(man i should in Mytich :p )

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
liloe said:
there is no 4th nation you can bring in. At the time of camelot, there was mainly what we call Albion and Midgard and even Hibernia is very...let's say a bit apart of all that cause afaik they were not that much involved, unless you take Welsh and Scotsmen to Hibernia aswell. Albion covers England and parts of France ( Britons are north France aswell ) where Midgard covers Skandinavia and Germany cause both had very similar cultures with a very similar religion aswell.

A 4th realm would be the far east cause game developers have always liked to put that in and imho it totally does NOT fit this game at all. It would also mean to balance 12-14 new classes and good luck with that. If you make less than 12 classes, then making groups on this realm would be sick easy which is not bad in itself, but bad in comparision to other realms cause you'd have chars that can do so many things, that realm would be fotm and overcrowded in no time :p

I really prefer if this game gets fixed before we get huge packages like that. 4th realm is never gonna happen though.

sorry but the celts played a big part in history not just scottish welsh against the romans but the celts also forced the romans through france and germania

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
liloe said:
there is no 4th nation you can bring in. At the time of camelot, there was mainly what we call Albion and Midgard and even Hibernia is very...let's say a bit apart of all that cause afaik they were not that much involved, unless you take Welsh and Scotsmen to Hibernia aswell. Albion covers England and parts of France ( Britons are north France aswell ) where Midgard covers Skandinavia and Germany cause both had very similar cultures with a very similar religion aswell.

A 4th realm would be the far east cause game developers have always liked to put that in and imho it totally does NOT fit this game at all. It would also mean to balance 12-14 new classes and good luck with that. If you make less than 12 classes, then making groups on this realm would be sick easy which is not bad in itself, but bad in comparision to other realms cause you'd have chars that can do so many things, that realm would be fotm and overcrowded in no time :p

I really prefer if this game gets fixed before we get huge packages like that. 4th realm is never gonna happen though.

As you say it would be most logical, plus you could put some mid clases like warrior in there aswell as vikings were hired as palace guards for the filthy rich.. Plus a nuking djinn race and silly saracen's with huge scimtars would wtfpwn :D And lets not forget the camel ride from islammabad to Cairo :D

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Camlann as fourth realm where you can port too. Only frontier zones are available and the game is realm versus realm versus camlann people.

At the same time things like portal camping and timersticking are fixed similair as PoC works against campers and a combat timer on porting out

as i said in the other thread..

Mongolians.. they'd to good in keep takes, could use a chinese guy aswell.

FUCKING SHITTY MONGOLIANS STOP TEARING DOWN MY SHITTY WALL!

!!

Leathas

Fledgling Freddie
Samaroon EatsCheese said:
as i said in the other thread..
FUCKING SHITTY MONGOLIANS STOP TEARING DOWN MY SHITTY WALL!
!!

rofl

could use a realm where players from clustered camlann get ported,that one will be the 4th realm.They'll be instantly teleported to agromon milegates upon logging into game,will be flagged gray with xxx of CAMLANN tag,yield many rps and you'll be purp to them.Also your char should start spamming emotes because of a "software" bug right after you kill one of them.

pez

Can't get enough of FH
How about North American Natives?

After all the vikings did reach Newfoundland, hibs and albs could just stowaway on the long boats or something

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Shike said:
not really no, would be even harder to balance up DAoC with one more realm added.

Even if it would be cool to play a Samurai running about yelling and slashing stuff with a funky sword.

thats basicly a SB, 2h sword, leather armor and funky swords if you get one.

the hug realm or something. /hug spam kills all :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom