4th realm?

roovah

Fledgling Freddie
if you could coose, would you like to add a forth realm, and if so what would it be?

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
aliens with big weapons....... 1button insta-kill zergs

gimmie a fooking big gun to blow the shit out of keep walls with one hit....

gimmie a fooking big spaceship that can travel instantaneous where more than 2 enemies were congregating - and i will use my big gun to kill em

roovah

Fledgling Freddie
take the other thread instead this one screwd up

Cozma

Fledgling Freddie
Ninja turtles!!!

rampant said:
gimmie a fooking big gun to blow the shit out of keep walls with one hit....

fucking lol!

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
the traitor (raider) realm.

a realm filled with people who care nothing about their realm or the realm war and have been banished/went into excile.

a realm of fg or solo players who just want to play with their set fg`s or whatever and consider their (former) own realmmates just competition for rp.

a realm with no PVE zones. just one or two new rvr zones. maybe an isle with a keep or two and a harbour.

no new classes needed.

just an option box that says `do you renounce your realm and want to be forever deprived of the light camelot/... and the support of your realm mates ? y/n`

Forfid

Fledgling Freddie
A realm with all the banned people who used radar/speed hack/drag window and all other cheats...
but their chars only have 1 hp, max lvl 5, wouldn't have any RS or imunity, and they would give ubber xp for the other 3 realms to xp alts and artis.

would be fun

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
not really no, would be even harder to balance up DAoC with one more realm added.

Even if it would be cool to play a Samurai running about yelling and slashing stuff with a funky sword.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Guess to keep in the spirit its gotta be French or Germans of the era. PBAE garlic stench 4tehwin.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
4th Realm:

Divided into two spheres
(1)PVE - where Hibs, Mids, and Albs can group up together
(2)PVP

Entry Requirements to 4th Realm:

Level 50, ML10, RR8

New Realm Specifics
- Until you complete the Realm Initiate Trial, you are free to come and go between the 4th realm and your "home" realm
- Upon completion of the Realm Initiate Trial you are locked in the 4th Realm and cannot return to your home realm

Realm Initiate Trial

- Something akin to ML9 but 49 times as hard

Benefits of Completing Realm Initiate Trial

1. Characters can level from 50 to level 100
2. 18 more Realm Ranks
3. blah blah blah

Thoughts

- Have an "outer space" kinda zone - like Aerus but more out-there - still fantasy but with a tinge of Sci Fi / Lovecraftian horror
- God-like Mobs
- Seriously uber items, new spells, mind-blowing scenery
- Mobs that don't look like classic zone mobs

:sex:

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
gifv camlann cluster hint hint.

This/That was one of the idea's they talk about on the US servers. Cluster PvP with a normal cluster. Camlann players could be attacked by all and had no relics of thier own.

Omg at the whine I will get now :(

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Phoebee-v- said:
gifv camlann cluster hint hint.

This/That was one of the idea's they talk about on the US servers. Cluster PvP with a normal cluster. Camlann players could be attacked by all and had no relics of thier own.

Omg at the whine I will get now :(

WTF is a camlann cluster????

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Kaun_IA said:
WTF is a camlann cluster????

cant remember the specifics but it was where the rvr players could port to the camlann frontiers, if us camlann scum wanted to come, we could as well.

like camlann you can port to all 3 realms area's and if your really lucky you can face the Odins Warlock+bainshee frenzy lol

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Introduction of a new option at the server selection channeler that allows users to port to Mordred's RvR zone for the purpose of competeing against players on the Mordred server,

These players porting to and from Mordred's RvR zones would then fall under the Mordred PvP server ruleset, in that anyone not in your guild or group, shows up as an a "Red" or enemy player to the user.

While personally I support players being to port to Mordred server as a whole, I'd settle for having to go out to the RvR zones to fight more players.

On the one hand, I understand players of the normal servers would disagree with the fact that mordred players can wear any armor type (In the sense that, a Reaver can don Midgard's chain or Hibernia's Reinforced)

However I feel the benefits are worthwhile, by which I mean. This would open the door to the solution of "8v8 Leets vs "Zergers" in the sense that, if you aren't guilded or grouped with someone, they are potentially your enemy. Mordred's RvR zones could then, by behavior of the players, become the place 8v8ers go to play, after all thats what they wanted for so long no? A place to go 8v8. Hence the creation of the "Island"

I feel that this act would be good for players of all servers, the players of mordred who also pay their fees to Mythic every month and yet feel swept under the rug in lue of focusing on the other servers would have that which they've wanted all along, more people to fight against.

The players of all other servers would have an opportunity that I believe most of them have desired as well, an "8v8" Stomping grounds to go to.

I spose it would be a place where those 50,000,000,000 rp guilds who claim to be the best "could" actually see for themselves

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Fourth realm for me would have to be something more fantastical - I know we have trolls and dwarfs, and elves and half-ogres.

But I'm talking a realm that has stuff like, half-dragons that can't equip armour because they have dragon-scales, and they dual wield with claws and have a pbae fire pulse spell. With lack of armour to compensate for this stuff.

Giants that wield big trees as weapons and hit like High Lords but move at 75% normal speed.

You know, a proper fanstasy realm.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Gaul would be the most viable option or perhaps some of the Germanic tribes because geographically it fits. Lots of good backstory with those to build a story around as well.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Muylaetrix said:
the traitor (raider) realm.

a realm filled with people who care nothing about their realm or the realm war and have been banished/went into excile.

a realm of fg or solo players who just want to play with their set fg`s or whatever and consider their (former) own realmmates just competition for rp.

a realm with no PVE zones. just one or two new rvr zones. maybe an isle with a keep or two and a harbour.

no new classes needed.

just an option box that says `do you renounce your realm and want to be forever deprived of the light camelot/... and the support of your realm mates ? y/n`

Hmm, a renegade realm could actually be quite a good idea.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
roovah said:
if you could coose, would you like to add a forth realm, and if so what would it be?

It would be a realm that comes down from outer space with one goal: To delete Midgard. Ofc they would succeed in 1 second.

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
japanese, roman/greek, african, atlantian,north american or like what was said above the renagade realm where once your lvl 5 and picked your class you are asked/do a quest to renounce the realms and fight for independece from tyrany same classes ect will also be the "co-op server" kills 2 birds with one stone

liloe

It's my birthday today!
there is no 4th nation you can bring in. At the time of camelot, there was mainly what we call Albion and Midgard and even Hibernia is very...let's say a bit apart of all that cause afaik they were not that much involved, unless you take Welsh and Scotsmen to Hibernia aswell. Albion covers England and parts of France ( Britons are north France aswell ) where Midgard covers Skandinavia and Germany cause both had very similar cultures with a very similar religion aswell.

A 4th realm would be the far east cause game developers have always liked to put that in and imho it totally does NOT fit this game at all. It would also mean to balance 12-14 new classes and good luck with that. If you make less than 12 classes, then making groups on this realm would be sick easy which is not bad in itself, but bad in comparision to other realms cause you'd have chars that can do so many things, that realm would be fotm and overcrowded in no time :p

I really prefer if this game gets fixed before we get huge packages like that. 4th realm is never gonna happen though.

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Aliens with plasma cannons, jetpacks and personal force fields please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom