4fg > golestandt

A

Aussie-

3FG + Sorcer giving pots +2 buffbots so 25 active player = perfect for stonesharing ~~

and yes, what Flimgoblin said, pay attention the whole raid, if 1 doesn't you'll go home with empty hands. and yes it is that serious. but it goes better the more you try. I also failed first attempt 1 week ago.

quote:

"The best example is the first time i did this small group raid it was mainly the highest RR people on the server for my realm. we killed golestandt once then failed 3 times after that. It wasn't because the people wern't good. It was that 1 to 3 people weren't paying attention or they weren't reacting when told to. RR has nothing to do with success either. Most raids im the only one over rr5 and most are rr1-3."

J

Jiggs

i think the only tips i can say is:

when u see the glare and its not against you:
run under the dragons tail, that way even if the person is slow to run away you'll minimise the dmg the others on the raid take.

spread out a little, some ppl at the wings, some ppl behind it etc..

J

Jiggs

also its alot of fun :D

its really not any kind of hack or cheat..

as people said one person can fuck the whole raid and its pretty dam tough, (most ppl will die a few times) you need 24 people with full attention for 30-40minutes..

W

-Wedge-

Sounds fun, I'm gonna try to setup one for the alliance...

Y

Yussef

""It took some players (1 necro, 1 theurg, 1 caba, 1 friar, 1 cleric, 5 palas) approx 2.5 hours to kill the dragon on Stonehenge server (euro, 1.62 running).

Talking 'bout epic encounters here ... ""

Quote from VN Oo

A

Aussie-

ye seen that too, no idea how palys and 1 cleric survive that 30sec chainstunning ~~

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom