4fg > golestandt

R

rayzor_e_w

well 4fg + power bots + an eb monkey :D

anyhow, gole died to the might of Humberton Guard and Covenant Of Zak.

Great work all!!!

Thanks to Fingoniel and Llendil for leading us.

:)

L

Llendil

Finally put him in his place.

Thanks to all who turned up :) Its was great fun and he dropped in less than an hour and half from when we left Cornwall Station. In fact the actual battle was no more than 45 minutes to bring him down from 100% to a nice flat 0%.

Good work all.

C

ChillyDawg

good stuff chaps! do it again, but with ME!

O

old.Emma

Prydwen did better ;p

22 people to kill the dwagon ;p

I

ilienwyn

Originally posted by old.Emma
Prydwen did better ;p

Yes we know. Wanna tell us how many takes for mids? Could be possible with fg of savages +bots :D :m00:

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by old.Emma
Prydwen did better ;p

the record is 17 at the moment... but that's with exactly perfect groups, we just got 4fg guildies turning up and went to town :)

I should probably make some stupid comment like "Prydwen get an easier dragon" just to start flames but I'd be lying :) Yussef's 22 is gonna be hard to beat ;) not sure I'll bother trying, it'd involve turning away guildmates and making perfect groups and that's no fun :)

Has anyone else on Excal done a successful mini-raid on the dragon? would recommend it - it's great fun :) a lot more interesting than the usual small group epic fights where all you have to do is stick, style a bit, and hit "accept" every so often ;) (and strafe to avoid parry).

And a lot more fun than a zerg raid too :)

O

old.Ramas

Has anyone else on Excal done a successful mini-raid on the dragon?

Depends on your definition on 'succressful'.

We managed to secure free transportation to bind stone. Twice.

So, pfft, who needs uber drops and respec stones when you could have had a teleport home.

M

Moody

Don't forget to mention first attempts ended in a splendid victory for the dragon :) , sounds too easy now!!

Btw, I got nuked at start of fight without having casted a single spell and with the aggro firmly on the paladins :( Maybe I was standing on his foot :D

And yes Prydwen did better, but that won't stop people from pestering our guilds for a respec stone they so deserve isnt it?

B

Belsameth

I knew I should've come!
I expected it to turn into the usual Dragon Feeding Fest(tm) Fingoniel is so famous for tho :)

great work guys!

A

Aussie-

first time we tried with 25 we got him to 40%, tonight 2e attempt

X

Xethron

Grats guys, wish I could have been there but did not get home from work 'til after you'd killed him!

Be there next time though :-] or maybe for our next trick HG and CoZ can take on The Summoner or Drako (or both now that's an idea <nudge>).

Yay again :-D

B

bob007

Originally posted by Xethron
maybe for our next trick HG and CoZ can take on The Summoner

Summoner can be focus pulled :)

Gratz guys,

My first attempt was a free ride home. Am going for another soon. :)

M

medowind

Poor dragon, once so mighty,
Then got nurfed

BOOOOO mythic, goa, nurf bat losers!!!!!

Etc
Give the dragon hand2hand enhanced evade and a melee pet named growler

W

-Wedge-

Are there any guides on how to kill the dragon with so few ?

A

Aussie-

not really a good guide, he gives some tips but far from all xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom