45-50 XP Group

Bellerophon

Fledgling Freddie
The frustration of levelling solo or in pickup groups is beginning to get me, so I'd like to take a shot at this and see how it turns out. Suggestions are welcome in the thread, but if you want to join please PM me so it doesn't get clogged up (optimistic, maybe :) ).

3 x S+S tanks (Paladins preferred): Me, ?, ?.
Minstrel
PBT Theurgist
Cleric
2 x Ice Wizard

Times will be 6pm-11/12pm weekdays, 2pm-10pm weekends. THESE ARE NEGOTIABLE, just as long as we can end up with times everyone's happy with.

Obviously, levels are flexible also, just as long as everyone can see it out to the end. Include your level + spec in any pm, just so I can see how individuals would go together.

Note that this would be my first 50, so if anyone that's been around the block before is interested in joining, I'd be happy to let them take the reigns as to where to camp etc.

There's probably some essential point I've neglected to mention, but I'll cross that bridge....

Hercules-DF

Fledgling Freddie
need a lvl41 necro? im far too lazy to bother levelling it, id be a gr8 battery :)

Tilda

42-3-4 ish merc.
41 atm but will probably get leveled before any grouping happens.

Tilda

Bellerophon

Fledgling Freddie
/bump

Only have the cleric spot filled atm, and it's been suggested to switch the theurgist with an extra wizard which seems reasonable depending on what we end up with.

Apply today! PM me here on the forums.

Tilda

Bellerophon said:
/bump

Only have the cleric spot filled atm, and it's been suggested to switch the theurgist with an extra wizard which seems reasonable depending on what we end up with.

Apply today! PM me here on the forums.
Cant we just write here?
thats what normally happens.

Dalby

Fledgling Freddie
pbaoe grp

Well i got a lvl 46 mincer so if it isnt taken i would like 2 join :)

Bellerophon

Fledgling Freddie
Ok, everybody post here.... hopefully it'll keep the thread bumped as well. :touch:

Mincer spot isn't taken, so I'll count you in for that.

Tilda, is the merc currently a defensive spec? I've got nothing against taking a chain class as long as you're confident you can take the hits, just would prefer armsman/pally for clear reasons.

pez

Can't get enough of FH
Iceflower said:
Pfft, what no friar? Good luck anyways Bello :)

you should take a friar, no one can hold aggro better and with guard on them they can take a fair few mobs without being in too much difficulty + they will allow you to fully buff (more or less) the group and a good backup healer ;)

Tilda

Bellerophon said:
Ok, everybody post here.... hopefully it'll keep the thread bumped as well. :touch:

Mincer spot isn't taken, so I'll count you in for that.

Tilda, is the merc currently a defensive spec? I've got nothing against taking a chain class as long as you're confident you can take the hits, just would prefer armsman/pally for clear reasons.
Its fairly good, i can bring lvl 50 buff/rez bot too :p

Bellerophon

Fledgling Freddie
One more attempt at raising some interest, maybe nobody loves me....

Currently have pally, merc, mincer + cleric. If it's acceptable to everyone I'll go with a more relaxed setup (i.e. not the classes I originally posted) as a balanced group can still xp efficiently better than pickup groups. So as long as we don't end up with me and 7 infiltrators, I might be happy.

:cheers:

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
43 Minstrel atm and rising :p Dunno do you want 2 minstrels thought.

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
More than happy to offer a lvl 48 sorc whenever i'm online - handy to debuff for wizzies and tanks , and if you cant get mincer i can cover most of their duties .

Dalby

Fledgling Freddie
m8 give the mincer spot to someone else.. not playing all that much atm so probably wont find it all that interresting :(

Bellerophon

Fledgling Freddie
I know the feeling, better close this now to stop it being bumped again. Sorry to the ones that expressed interest, didn't quite work out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom