41 on warrior :D

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
got bored of priest so playing warrior now :D 41! yay! is a cool class, wtih vanquisher nad hte level 38 epic cant remmeber its name i do nice damage and can take a beating.

alas im bored, may carry on leveling my hunter from 20-30 or something. only problem is i keep getting bored coz it takes so long to level (i know it took a long time in daoc but it seemed more fun coz you were always in groups etc here its just loads of solo and when you group its for a quest, instance dungeons are boring)

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Break up the levelling by taking your alts to the various Battlegrounds. If you regularly take them there 2-3 times a week you will see them rise through the PvP rankings (i.e. better equipment) and gain reputation with the battleground NPC's (i.e. better equipment).

I realised very quickly on my return to WoW if I played just one character to 60 at a time that I'd get bored and quit again, hence I break up my playing time between my warlock, warrior, hunter, priest, mage, shaman, druid and rogue. All play very differently in the Battlegrounds too which makes the whole experience much better.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
lol! Huggles at 41 now? or a new one? :p

bah you're going to overtake me again >.<

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
huggles is 42 now :> but she is stuck on bladefist :p

update i suppose.

Came back to wow, but all my chars are stuck on bladefist so i made fedor my pally who is now 52, and almost 53, should be 60 soon enough, im not too fussed tho :>. Got 2 alts, 12 warlock and 4 druid on outlands and skullcrusher respectively, gunna get them to BG's and use them as stress relief or whatever :D anyway, soon i'll join all you 60's and then hopefully get a few epics, grinding argent dawn as i level so, lets see how that goes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom