4-1

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
Saving ourselves for the world cup qualifiers. Looks like denmark are gonna struggle to qualify for it :D
I suppose that shows who got into an easy group.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Tasslehoff said:
I suppose that shows who got into an easy group.

hehe lets let the poor chap be, his team got slashed beaten and tramped on he's just trying to redeam what little selfesteam/pride there's left..!

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Marc said:
Im embarassed to be a brit today. Fair enough, get hammered 4-1 by the likes of italy, france or brazil, but Denmark?? Come on :D
you know that the next fight england - wales will be 1980 all over again xD

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
Rhyna said:
And i'll have to agree, swapping in James was a pretty retarded move by Sven-Göran.

Sven had promised David some ingame time.. :) What you wont say when your drunk.. :cheers:

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
4-1 to Denmark!!!!!
I feel all raped and pillaged again

Right that's it were not buying any bacon for 6 months...OK 3 days

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
cHodAX said:
Grats to the Danes, well organised side you have there. Big boo for Sven's boys, our midfielders are defensively inept and David James should never be allowed to wear an England shirt again.

Not to take anything away from Denmark though, on the night the better side won. Let's just hope we sack Sven before the World Cup comes around or we could be going home on the first plane like the Scots usually do ;)

well ur not THAT far away from scotland... :)

sooner or later u gotta catch whatever they got that make them suck so bad :)

*runs away and hides*

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Should have heard the language from my other half, f*** this f*** that f*** englands f***ing crap team, I said its just a game and he goes all upset on me, they say women are more emotional lol. :p

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
Good grief..... England plays one bad game and its the end of the world?
What would you prefer ... England plays poorly in a friendy but gets better or England plays poorly in a world cup qualifier and goes out the competition?
I also see fuck all relevance as to how Scotland perform in a thread detailing Englands performance.
Or are you so concerned about England now that you consider Scotland as your biggest rivals?

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
OWEN HARGREAVES?!!! WHY?!!! WHY? WHY? WHY?

am i the only person perosn who see's the complete and utter lunacy in picking him for England? he's SHIT. what has he EVER done? played for Bayern... wow must be good!

Hargreaves or Dyer or bench for future.. erm... tough choice that..

Sven needed a kick up the arse, and he got it imo. James can FO, Hargreaves can FO. Glen Johnson can FO.

The England team need to look at what the england cricket team are doing atm. pick the best and stick with them. look how well they doing atm.

Deepfat

Fledgling Freddie
England fans always think it's the end of the world when we play badly. It's a combination of in theory having players good enough to challenge for major honours if not win the win them and the passion of their fans. Shame the manager doesn't seem so passionate. Sven said he was very angry and yet I can't recall anyone ever looking or seeming less angry than he did! :twak:

Marc

FH is my second home
England are the worlds premier underachievers though.

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Deepfat said:
Sven said he was very angry and yet I can't recall anyone ever looking or seeming less angry than he did! :twak:
Must be very disappointed tho, being a boss and the thing you run doesn't perform as well as they should tho.

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
England are the worlds premier underachievers though.

Nahh i'd go with the Dutch for that ... Should of won at least 1 world cup , but havent ..

Bit like spain as well , always promising to do well , but don't.

Marc

FH is my second home
England must be the only country that has people who like to see their own team lose!! I mean, I dislike cricket but id still love the england cricket team stick one over on the convicts.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
wonder what would happen if they started playing as the united kingdom ?
seem to do well in the olympics at least, ;)

Marc

FH is my second home
Olgaline said:
wonder what would happen if they started playing as the united kingdom ?
seem to do well in the olympics at least, ;)

There are no irish, scots or welsh good enough to get into the english side so it would be pointless

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
There are no irish, scots or welsh good enough to get into the english side so it would be pointless
Giggs might be able to land a place on the bench... Doubt it though.

Still seeing England as one of the favorites this WC, even though they lost in Parken ;)

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
lol i think england can win world cup

so we lost a friendly to denmark - only happened when he brought the monkeys on at half time

at least he now knows for sure who his keeper wont be, better to find out now than in a world cup game

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Fedaykin said:
lol i think england can win world cup

so we lost a friendly to denmark - only happened when he brought the monkeys on at half time

at least he now knows for sure who his keeper wont be, better to find out now than in a world cup game

exactly, i think its good he experiments in a friendly, rather than proper games, like managers before him have done. Though it seems everyone knew how piss poor James was except Erikson :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom