4-1

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Grats to the Danes, well organised side you have there. Big boo for Sven's boys, our midfielders are defensively inept and David James should never be allowed to wear an England shirt again.

Not to take anything away from Denmark though, on the night the better side won. Let's just hope we sack Sven before the World Cup comes around or we could be going home on the first plane like the Scots usually do ;)

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
I just hope our team is going to the world cups, we've finally learned to play together, but with a fourth position in our group we need some victories :|

Was expecting England to at least win by a goal. But got happily surprised :)

Crystal

Fledgling Freddie
Denmark.... Rocks.

But well, you dont want James as Goalie, i for sure dont want that useless piece of crap Thomas Sørensen as Goalie neither.

Givf back Schmeichel :/

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
Crystal said:
Denmark.... Rocks.

But well, you dont want James as Goalie, i for sure dont want that useless piece of crap Thomas Sørensen as Goalie neither.

Jesper Christiansen all the way :D

lovely match btw :) nice to see Claus Jensen in the red shirt again

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
Wonk said:
Jesper Christiansen all the way :D
True, even though Sørensen is underrated, he sure has made some drops. But that was one bad season, he played a pretty decent match this time.

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
Nørregaard > Kahlenberg :D we need him on our team aswell

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Crystal said:

I think every country would love a keeper like big Pete, he is the best goalkeeper I have ever seen and that includes the likes of Peter Shilton, Bruce Grobelaar and Pat Jennings.

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
Wonk said:
Nørregaard > Kahlenberg :D we need him on our team aswell

Nørregård needs to become a regular at Feyenoord.

But Lars Jacobsen... There's a player we could use! :)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
surprised James even plays in the premiership let alone for England, get rid of the flapping retard and put robinson in.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Well I don't follow football, didn't even know they were playing, but how crap is that, England are so shite.
How amusing to see Beckham in the papers saying he was inspired by the Cricket and realises we should do better

'what the freakin cretin has just thought of that now!!!!!'

As a total fotball noob and a scouser I can say Gerrard, Owen..they just look crap to me, I mean WTF he scored a few goals against Argentina and they're all lovin him.........helllloooooo, he crap!!!!

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Imagine this...

"England manager sacked after loss of 5 to 0 against wales" oO Front page of the sun...

Next Day:

"Wales manager retires after biggest win his football team has ever had"/"Welsh manager has heart attack at post-match celebrations. Eye-witnesses say he didn't believe his team had won."

xD

Deepfat

Fledgling Freddie
James has lost it imo. Not that he ever had much of it in the first place!

Lamps and Gerrard too similar players and neither seemed to know who was meant to be protecting the abck four, breaking up attacks etc. Need a defensive holding player I thought tonight and hell of a lot more organisation overall. I know it's a friendly but even so tonight really was piss-poor :(

Rhyna

Loyal Freddie
Nørregaard needs to get over his injury first. (warning, danish page).

I actually think Kahlenberg did a good job tonight, and considering he's one of the best rated (by the famous sports paper L'Equipe!) players in the french league as of now, i hope that he'll keep improving.

And i'll have to agree, swapping in James was a pretty retarded move by Sven-Göran.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Rhyna said:
Nørregaard needs to get over his injury first. (warning, danish page).

I actually think Kahlenberg did a good job tonight, and considering he's one of the best rated (by the famous sports paper L'Equipe!) players in the french league as of now, i hope that he'll keep improving.

And i'll have to agree, swapping in James was a pretty retarded move by Sven-Göran.

He wins us the important games. Hes got my vote for next world cup :)

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
why does Owen Hargreaves always get into side? sven dude.. there's like a 100 better midfielders than him in england that are english.. pick him again and you'll be picking up your P45

tillyke dankse! (i spell that right? ) well played :)

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Ha, was Stig playing, any team with a player called Stig deserves to kick ass
Stig..man, now that's a name.

Marc

FH is my second home
Im embarassed to be a brit today. Fair enough, get hammered 4-1 by the likes of italy, france or brazil, but Denmark?? Come on :D

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
Im embarassed to be a brit today. Fair enough, get hammered 4-1 by the likes of italy, france or brazil, but Denmark?? Come on :D

Next thing you know the Oirish will beat you ;P

Marc

FH is my second home
[SS]Gamblor said:
Next thing you know the Oirish will beat you ;P

More chance of Paul Dickov playing for juventus than that happening 2-pints-of-carling-and-im-asleep-boy. :D

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
More chance of Paul Dickov playing for juventus than that happening 2-pints-of-carling-and-im-asleep-boy. :D

Get f00ked light weight ;P

and last match between the Oirish and Engerland was 1 -0 to the Oirsh , 38 mins in aand the english yobs started ripping up the seats .. the the Garda (Vindi ;p ) waded in with there batton's and wooped some azzes.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
denmark played ok and it was a nice victory, but feel sorry for england tbh, that was bad.! midfilders hanging way behind, a keeper that's ehadless ect, played an ok first half tho. oh and fyi the only time england has beaten us since 1990 was in japan "3-0 still hurts" other than that it's bean draws or we have won, so dont go turning it into some huge suprise that denmark won, that we won 4-1 sure but denmark is a side capeble of beating the top teams think we've prooved that enough times by now :

also i hardly see england as one of the worst teams you could face tbh, yes you have big names havent really shown alot from it, alot of teams that strike more fear into me than england, few examples would be, france, brazil,argentina, chec's, holland, italy, spain, portugal, germany ect

Marc

FH is my second home
Saving ourselves for the world cup qualifiers. Looks like denmark are gonna struggle to qualify for it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom