3rd Lubri´s 3 fg dragon raid

S

scarffs

Tafador, whats your problem with my gear ?
My template is good and includes epic + sced stuff.

I'll be coming like that and if you dont like it I'll do my own hunt.

S

scarffs

Nm the above, sign me out and call a sustitute.

No intention of doing a raid with you anymore.

T

Tafador

My problem is i dont like pple dieing so easy to gjalpil .
I didnt say nothing till i went to youkays last raid with my shaman and i saw being spellcrafted you dont die by 1 aoe to dragon and you died on my last raid many times by a fucking aoe , now imagine all pple do like you coming unspellcrafted ,unfair for the rest of pple who wasted money to work at 100% of their posibilties.
And dont tell me your suit with epic is good ffs you was dieing each time gjalpil glared at you.....

M

Marcus75

Well my shammy Bluerock caps all the important resists that you require Lubricador + con, hits, dex and piety and he got the epic armour - if you try you can make something fairly good with the epics, it just takes more time than rolling over and choosing SC and it looks 10 times better - but I aint on the raid as a shammy tho... :)

S

scarffs

I have capped the important stats, and if i die much ( not more then the rest may i add ), then its maybe because :
1. I'm no tank
2. after one death, buffs drop, do you know this ? Everytime after deaths recasting 20 spells takes time.
3. He glared at me all the time, not at you. Maybe he glares at people who do something useful ?

Anyway, end of discussion for me. I know my suit is perfecctly ok with peices of epic and some mp weapons and good jewelry + it looks good. You cant have that, fine, I just wont come.

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by scarffs
I just wont come.

Actually Im amazed the raidleader can get 3fg to help him while acting like a jerk on BW ~rollseyes~

(P.S. No way an unbuffed seer can sustain a glare of a dragon where he's the target. Epic or SC, RR1 or RR10. That is, if the Mid-dragon glares like the Hib or Alb dragon)

T

Tafador

Am i acting like a jerk ? im trying to run a good dragon hunt and pple like you come here to post bullshit, go back to hib .
No shit , didnt know buffs dropped once you die ....and you [ a shaman ]are doing something usefull? hell all pple in raid is doing ,elsewhere you wont be on raid, anyways let me tell you something i was in youkay´s last dragon raid with my shaman ,got agroed many times and guess what , he didnt die , why? guess its coz he was spellcrafted .

S

scarffs

Ok, try to get this through your thick skull.
Wether you wear pieces of epic or not has nothing to do with your cold, slash or another resist.
Being spellcrafted probably means having spellcrafted gear, which i have, just not some pieces of armour.

So i have 26%cold from gear + 26% from my cold buff.
You got better ?

S

scarffs

Something totally apart from our argument lubri, Jeralinnoon cant come tomorrow because he's away all day.
He's got no bw acct but wanted you to know so you could find a replacement.

G

gododi

im very sorry to inform you this late, but i wont be able to come anyway :( forgot i was invited to a party... nerf my memory :(
sign me up for next raid tho :D have nothing planned for next saturday, except for dragonraid :D

F

funkdocta

In work till 7pm GMT so if i dont see u to get stones lub give them to youkay he will pass them on.

T

Tafador

Ok, try to get this through your thick skull.
Wether you wear pieces of epic or not has nothing to do with your cold, slash or another resist.
Being spellcrafted probably means having spellcrafted gear, which i have, just not some pieces of armour.

So i have 26%cold from gear + 26% from my cold buff.
You got better ?

I got it clear from first instance ill try to specify more , my shaman is spellcrafted [by that i mean all capped] you are wearing most parts of epics as far as i remember , my shaman was agroed by gjalpil many times and didnt die in whole raid , your shaman was agroed many times and everytime i saw you was glared i saw your death msg in 1 sec [ i guess thats your uber cold resist]
MY point : i want pple not dieing soooooo easy to gjalpil , thats why i wanted pple SCed if you dont like it , its yor problem .

T

Tesla Monkor

I'm not sure if I'll be back in time. If I am, I'll just tag along as backup/dogbasher with my pac-healer. =)

F

funkdocta

I have better!!

I have 31% cold plus 26% from buff :D

f34r my cold resist!

G

gododi

nerf not even sure i can come to next raid :(

but anyway i cant come to the lotto tonight, so i talked to Youkay, and he will take the stones for me, and hand them on to me :)

S

scarffs

Evading the point are we ?
Got more then 52% cold mr wiseguy ?

M

Melachi-

Evading the point are we ?
Got more then 52% cold mr wiseguy ?

Having capped cold resist is all well and good, but is your Hits and Con capped also?

[edit] and when i was in epic, i had cold resist capped, since nearly all mid jewels and epic armour caps cold and crush, but leaves stats very much uncapped

Users who are viewing this thread