3rd february 18.00 CET, Rhowyn's Neckless Quest Step 5

capo

Fledgling Freddie
As there has been a previous post about people needing to get their step5 done on this quest (and get their belt) I will try to arrange so we'll get it done tomorrow. A attempt will be done if we are 2fg+ and have a bard and have atleast a druid per group. If we don't have enough people I will try to get enough on thursday 18.00 (but try to make it tomorrow as if we get enough people I will not host anything on thursday, even if somebody else surely is free to do so).

If you'r intrested either make a reply or just come to AF at 18.00 CET, get steps before 5 done (walkthru at : http://camelot.allakhazam.com/quests.html?realm=Hibernia&cquest=627), previous steps will not be done (as they are solable). I will wait max 30min in AF for people who are later, but after that I'm canceling the raid. Please feel free to bring guildies who wanna help out. Everyone 49+ is welcome, no maximum number of attenders, we will kill mob so all groups get the quest step (don't come to the raid if you don't have time to wait for the people helping you get ur quest done to get their quest done).

Hope that covers all and hope to c alot of hibbies at af 18.00 CET later today.

Auriel

Fledgling Freddie
Er... I'll still be at work dude :( Earliest I'd be home would be 18:00 GMT, which is 19:00 CET... otherwise today should be ok ;)

Ziva

Fluffy
We did this quest yesterday evening with a group consisting out of:
- 2 bards
- 2 druids
- 1 warden
- 1 blademaster
- 1 champion
- 1 enchanter

plus a buffbot ;)

Worked really well. Some parts were a bit hard but overall it was well doable and Abosmos was a wuss himself.

Might make it easier for you to do the quest if you don't get enough people for 2 fg. Good luck!

Gesp

Fledgling Freddie
You got a ranger and an animist.. if sucky goa can bring the place back up by then.

capo

Fledgling Freddie
For those who are still at work, sorry about that, will be hard to find times that fit all, 18.00cet is the deal tho.

Last time I arranged this and I wanted to try with 1fg, 50%+ of the attenders of the raid refused to try with less then 2fg, so aiming 2fg. Thanks for the tip tho =) If we don't have enough people and all attenders wanna try it surely we can do so, but we'll c.

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
got a chanter @ 48.97 so if servers get up in time i'm in for it :)

capo

Fledgling Freddie
yeah, servers might be a problem =( might delay the thing until server opens and see if its still possible to do (freddyshouse forum was down for a bit today also I think). We'll c in a few hours, if servers are up we'll go at 18.00 tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom