3rd English server?

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
They should do a 3rd server, so the hibs wouldn't be anymore the underpopulated realm :p Since its the underpopulated in excal and pry, for sure it wouldn't be on the 3rd server :p

Even if there are more people on the german and french servers, there should be from the begining 3 english servers! The french and german non-speaking people have the same rights as the others, thats be able to play the 3 realms .

Justicator

Fledgling Freddie
Haldar said:
will there ever be one? if yes - when?

think im not alone in my wish to play all 3 realms...

Good luck getting a 3rd server... Population on prydwen and Excalibur are already pretty low so why would GoA even consider getting another server?

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
just buy a US account its currently free for Classic and SI and although it is fun european is definatly extreame mode the state side servers are like totally packed with complete muppets.

IE elementalists running aorund with a staff totally starkers, people who just spam invite you to groups when your crafting and your lvl 20 and they are level 5.

Its a totally different game style and play style in the states you also got not only europeans but you got americans, + most of asia to contend with. and at the moment they got problems with farmers people who are paid to farm artifacts plats drops farm spots everything to sell on ebay for ubah moneys.

Just remember we in europe got the protection of goa that if anyone tries to trade goods the account gets sorted out.

States = more customer support but tbh they need it because complete tards dont understand anything about not hitting mobs.

Personally i would like to know goas stand point on two accounts cross realming for english speaking players.

IE if i played hib prydwen, mid excal would i be breaking the rules if i had a second account playing alb prydwen and hib excal ?

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
3rd english Server? Good Joke! By the Way. Many whining since 2-3 Years that the English Community don't get a third english Server. In those 2-3 Years you could have learned baisc (bad spelling just like me in english) German, France. That would give you about 10 Servers to play on. :p

But noooooooooooooooooooo, you like to keep on whining. xD

HerculesPluto

Fledgling Freddie
i say let pryd ppl become a 4th realm on excal, giving them the choice to join hib if they are hibs on pryd of course, would be interesting anyway, and all those gits think they are gr8, lets see how they do vs the massive excal zerg of chaos and swearing

Ning

Fledgling Freddie
Kaun_IA said:
i dont live in england so i dont speak german or french but i am fluent (somewhatt) in english.

I don't live in england so I speak french, english and german :clap:
im 18, hail to my american, british and german teachers living in France....... :flame:

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
Flimgoblin said:
Mythic have said repeatedly that they won't do a DAoC 2.

Believe it or not but it was said that "Jawz" wont have a sequel

Ursula leguin said after the 4th Earthsea book that she wont write any more of that wordl

want me to continue? :)

Karnat

Fledgling Freddie
Ning said:
I don't live in england so I speak french, english and german :clap:
im 18, hail to my american, british and german teachers living in France....... :flame:

Just u wait 10 more years and come back and tell me if u still speak french, english and german fluently by only studying them at school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom