3rd ENGLISH server ?

Y

-yoda-

What are your your thoughts on us having a 3rd english server?

seing the friday news seems they are planning ANOTHER french server in the summer,,, why the hell wont they give us a chance to play all 3 realms "dont suggest pvp server we all know how gay that is for casual players"

do you want a 3rd english server ?
dont want a 3rd server ?

ALB/excal is ZERG in rvr all the time., i dunno about pryd but im sure they zerg also at times., so why wont mythic give us a 3rd english server ?

post here or somebody start a petition to try get us a 3rd english server cos i would love to be able to play a 3rd server with guildys ,

B

blain

Will some-one please bury this dead horse that people keep flogging.

T

tris-

this was a new idea 5 months ago.

Originally posted by -yoda-
so why wont mythic give us a 3rd english server ?

maybe because when GOA bought the rights for the game in europe, they also took on the little things like purchasing servers which mythic has nothing to do with :sleeping: .

E

elveniel

god, just carry on from all the other fucking "WE WANT 3RD ENGLISH SERVER"

basicaly have you seen the amount of players they get compared to us, shit loads. get like another 2/3k players and it might be worth it.

until then whats the point in bringin up old topics ^^

O

old.Elrond

As I've already said

We don't need another English server, the populations aren't big enough, on Prydwen especially. Also you might want to stop and think what will happen on your regular server if everyone buggers of to a new English one for months, you'll end up with about 700-800 people on each server at peak times, which is a bit too low, then a lot of people will get fed up of the new server after getting to 50 and go back to their original characters and guilds, which will gut the new server. We don't have a high enough influx of new English players to make it work.

Anyway, why don't you go and play on a German or French server? think of it as a learning experience a lot of them speak some English anyway if you get in a pickle. If I'd started daoc on a German server a year ago I'm pretty sure I'd be near fluent.

Also, I have to correct you on a minor point - The French and Germans don't get 3+ servers so they can try all the realms, they get 3+ servers because they have the amount of players that require them.

A

Arnor

Originally posted by old.Elrond
As I've already said

We don't need another English server, the populations aren't big enough, on Prydwen especially. Also you might want to stop and think what will happen on your regular server if everyone buggers of to a new English one for months, you'll end up with about 700-800 people on each server at peak times, which is a bit too low, then a lot of people will get fed up of the new server after getting to 50 and go back to their original characters and guilds, which will gut the new server. We don't have a high enough influx of new English players to make it work.

Anyway, why don't you go and play on a German or French server? think of it as a learning experience a lot of them speak some English anyway if you get in a pickle. If I'd started daoc on a German server a year ago I'm pretty sure I'd be near fluent.

Also, I have to correct you on a minor point - The French and Germans don't get 3+ servers so they can try all the realms, they get 3+ servers because they have the amount of players that require them.

what he said

G

ghoul

Lets just keep posting this topic every fucking 2 weeks, shall we ? :sleeping:

K

kan-

old petition

wont get 3rd server

they dont read forums.

they, might but dont take it in

O

old.chipper

excalibur has hit 3k+ plenty of times lately
prydwen has apparently only hit 2200 users frankly thats bull it was 2500 last sunday if they at least wont give us a 3rd english server they could as least close signing up to excalibur like they have with some of the french and german servers and give prydwen a chance to fill up so that in future the possibility of a 3rd english server might become more viable

A

acei

I asked GOA this on RightNow their response was that Prywden is under-populated. Unless it becomes more populated there is "no need" for a third English server.

Yet i dunno why not? If they're going to upgrade Excalibur why not use Excaliburs old technology for a new English server? The French have more than enough servers.

Also our inability to play 3 English servers limits us, yet we still pay the same amount for the game as Germans/French do yet they get access to all 3 realms and we don't, i find that VERY unfair... it wouldn't be so bad if they introduced one of Mythic's "co-operative" servers.

A

adari

Originally posted by -yoda-
What are your your thoughts on us having a 3rd english server?

seing the friday news seems they are planning ANOTHER french server in the summer,,, why the hell wont they give us a chance to play all 3 realms "dont suggest pvp server we all know how gay that is for casual players"

do you want a 3rd english server ?
dont want a 3rd server ?

ALB/excal is ZERG in rvr all the time., i dunno about pryd but im sure they zerg also at times., so why wont mythic give us a 3rd english server ?

post here or somebody start a petition to try get us a 3rd english server cos i would love to be able to play a 3rd server with guildys ,

no, not another dead server for your lvl 8 valewalker, please

O

old.Elrond

For the last time, French and Germans aren't getting special favours by being able to play on 3 servers, there are simply so many of them that 3 or more servers are required. The fact that there happens to be 3 realms that you have to play on separate servers is merely circumstantial.

E

elveniel

FUCKING SHUT UP AND USE OLD TOPICS THANK YOU.

ps ye si have been drinking?

Mod says :<yawn>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom