3fg Dragon Raid Part 5(i think)

O

old.diabolus

me with paladin, capped heat, purge, empty mind etc ;o s/s

Q

Qwegji-

Ive been on a few of the recent successful raids with Azr, 50 merc( 50dw/thrust, purge, det3)
Also have Ariacs, 50 reaver( 50flex, 42 shield, purge, AoM2, MoB3, +)

Can come with one of them if you need.

G

Garaen

I would like to attend with Duo, my Reaver. I've been on near enough all of the raids :) Purge/Maxed heat etc.

A

amuse

bha.. im always to l8 to sing up for the ONLY necro spot...
why aint there more necros in there grps?

a well.. this might be conciderd a whine by some of u, but its a question.. we are good mana dealers.. atleast i am ;)

the next dragon raid i want in on! ;)

D

Duzzy

Pala

Pala signing up, no purge yet, got a few points left, might be able to get it before saturday

26% heat (36 with chant)

Can take orders

Cheers

S

Sagba

39slash, 42shield, 50polearms specced Armsman, heat capped, purge and stuff if you need.

A

Aoln

scout with 38% heat and been on about 5 other succesful raids ;x

A

Akuma-San

Cleric signing up if needed, 41 rejuv 35 enh specced.
Got purge, bof, etc. 30% ish heat res. can prolly get it higher by sat. if needed.

Havent been on any of the previous 3fg raids ...

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by Akuma-San
Cleric signing up if needed, 41 rejuv 35 enh specced.
Got purge, bof, etc. 30% ish heat res. can prolly get it higher by sat. if needed.

Havent been on any of the previous 3fg raids ...

.... and you smell. Damn good cleric though :p

U

umilard

Ahwell, didn't get signed even tho i was the first to reply and have all RAs needed and (over)capped heatresist.

Saving spots for guildmates = zzz

A

Avernal

saving spots for guildmates? wat? Regal has been on previous raids, and Musashi is just uber at playin a cleric... plus not all cleric spots filled yet

U

umilard

Was thinking more of the fact that you gave the minstrelspot to a guildmate, that applied with his necro(?)

And, yes, it's your raid and you can invite anyone you want. But i still think it sucks.

U

umilard

hmm, nm, was sure you were TLW for some reason.. Good luck with the raid

V

vestax

Thanks for picking Duo over me again for the second time even though i replied first.

I have attended 2 raids and have purge + maxed resists.. whats your problem?

I have an idea...

Next time i suggest you dont advertise the reaver position.. then ask Duo ingame or in irc, if he says no then put it in your thread instead of fucking me and the other reavers about... oh wait, you need to think and actually use your brain to do that :rolleyes:

Y

Yussef

It's his first raid, I honestly didn't choose anyone.

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by Yussef
It's his first raid, I honestly didn't choose anyone.

Yep, he is checking names against previous groups as this is his first attempt and wants experience. Shame we can't have 2 reavers, vesty and duo are both quality and mates too :(

G

GrimReaper

Originally posted by GrimReaper
Skin, 6 sec pbt theurg

Capped heat, MoArcane II, Serenity III, knows the drill from before :)

Sign me up pls

theurg spot still free it seems? have been on successful raid too.....

A

Avernal

ive only done dragon raids on hib before but i am putting most peeps with experience in but a few with no experience for new blood so no offence to those who havnt been chosen this time but they will be in future

Just to rectify this fact : Yussef has had no influence in the selection... he is doing the orders and i am doing selection/lotto

C

constanze

i would like to join with my reaver again he got purge and ip

K

Kahland

I can cum wif storng cleric str0ng ra's and all capped

or armsman with the same :p

EDIT: Killed dragon with yussef 5 times before :eek:

O

old.windforce

is there a reason i have no spot yet?

signed up 9th and was on 2 previous raids

got
cleric
arms
minstrel
sorceress
infiltrator

who meet the criteria of maxed resist + purge (and level 50 off course)

N

naetha

If you still need a merc I can bring Naetha - purge, det 3, max heat resist etc :)

G

Garaen

Originally posted by vestax
Thanks for picking Duo over me again for the second time even though i replied first.

I have attended 2 raids and have purge + maxed resists.. whats your problem?

I have an idea...

Next time i suggest you dont advertise the reaver position.. then ask Duo ingame or in irc, if he says no then put it in your thread instead of fucking me and the other reavers about... oh wait, you need to think and actually use your brain to do that :rolleyes:

Your fucking whines are starting to really piss me off. Vestax take my fucking spot.

V

vestax

Originally posted by .Asmo
Your fucking whines are starting to really piss me off. Vestax take my fucking spot.

lol.. nice counterwhine

What is the point of making a thread like if you don't select the people who reply with the needed RA's/stats/experience first?

Umilard and myself have been playing this game longer than most and quite frankly I find it insulting. I have even thought about quitting daoc completely recently due to this realms attitude.

And .Asmo.. I used to think you were an "ok" bloke but i was wrong.. if you honestly cant see what is happening here your a wanker just like this thread starter.

D

Derric

I've just had a pizza,damn it was tasty.Too bad you'd get fat like hell if you had that for breakfast every day,otherwise I'd be the pizzaman. oO

(popcorn > pizza though)

G

Garaen

Originally posted by vestax
lol.. nice counterwhine

What is the point of making a thread like if you don't select the people who reply with the needed RA's/stats/experience first?

Umilard and myself have been playing this game longer than most and quite frankly I find it insulting. I have even thought about quitting daoc completely recently due to this realms attitude.

And .Asmo.. I used to think you were an "ok" bloke but i was wrong.. if you honestly cant see what is happening here your a wanker just like this thread starter.

Read the thread, its stated that they may take people with the most experience. Me being on nearly all raid's > your two raids, should i not sign up for raids now then because i have alot of experience? Or should they take first come first server like the last raid that ended in two wipeout's.

I've been playing this game since closed beta, it may not be the realm's attitude thats the problem but your own.

I cannot see whats happening here, i must be a wanker. Would you care to enlighten me as to what is actually going on here?

A

Avernal

ok... the reason i wanted experience peeps for this one is for me to get the feel for it, then the next one i do i will be putting peeps with less experience, thats only reason

X

Xeanor

Nice bureaucratic way of selecting people :eek:

People aren't allowed to gain some experience anymore lately. :(

Users who are viewing this thread