3FG Dragon Raid Part 2

B

bigchief

Re: Re: 3FG Dragon Raid Part 2

Originally posted by Jessy
Purge only affects the shade from what Ive been reading, and as the shade cant get mezzed/poisoned while the pet exists there is no point getting this RA, tell me if you know otherwise, i still have a realm respec left.

I believe the problem with purge occurs because it is passed through the pet as well as the shade (as are all necro spells) and so it does actually work however it fails when the pet is mez'd/stun'd making it useless really as thats what most people use it for :)

And nerf yussef giving spots away to people who didnt come last time. Been out so missed seeing this earlier :(

J

Jessy

What is the strategy for the necro anyway ? just keep people topped up with mana ? Even with MCL and a Crack its gona run out pretty quick - wont be able to power tap of the stone guardians or the dragon.

I've noticed theres a tank or two in group #3 - was there ever a reply from GOA on the use of a necro /duel'ing a fellow tank in the same group to get some more power. You get way more power in a PvP encounter than PvE, its possible to power tap a paladin twice to get the necro back to full power and only damage the paladin about 30% health, ohh and necro's can /duel people while grouped so no disbanding needed from either party.

And Bigchief - if ive taken your space, then your welcome to have it back.

G

GrimReaper

Skin - Level 50 Theurg with 47 Earth Spec, and Mastery of Arcane III

Sign him up if you need :)

Grim

T

Teren

i think i can provide a lvl 42 :p theurg (26 earth, rest ice) for g3
i really need respec stone, to get 26 e, 4x air :)

G

granny

I've noticed theres a tank or two in group #3 - was there ever a reply from GOA on the use of a necro /duel'ing a fellow tank in the same group to get some more power. You get way more power in a PvP encounter than PvE, its possible to power tap a paladin twice to get the necro back to full power and only damage the paladin about 30% health, ohh and necro's can /duel people while grouped so no disbanding needed from either party.

I still have never received a reply from GOA about this. I've bumped my RightNow request a few times.... total silence still. IMO if they refuse to answer or are unable to answer then it should be considered a legit tactic.

A

AramusM

just thought id post this from VN boards about dragon killed 18+ times in a week by 3fg albs

vnboards.ign.com/message.asp?topic=55001015&replies=34

(Cut and Paste as i cant do url's yet)

A

amuse

if theres a change in any grps or smt i might be able to fill in

50 necro DS spec (good for healer grps)

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by AramusM
just thought id post this from VN boards about dragon killed 18+ times in a week by 3fg albs

vnboards.ign.com/message.asp?topic=55001015&replies=34

(Cut and Paste as i cant do url's yet)

Great link and it suggests why we failed last time, any caster needs to have protect on them and stand near the protector before casting.

H

hansa

Got a 6 sec pbt theurg, but no purge tho. Let me know if you want me, also got a 50 rejuvi cleric if that is any better.

B

bigchief

And Bigchief - if ive taken your space, then your welcome to have it back.

Thanks for the offer but my necros respec'd since patch :) Would have had to apply for a random melee slot with my infil

L

liste

may as well ake me for sorc spot yus ;p nobody else seems to want to

D

Danya

Would have volunteered but all the merc spots are full. :(

B

Bleam

I think a 50 infil with purge is out of question? =(

Y

Yussef

.) PBAE warning is: "You feel a rush of air flow past you as Golestandt inhales deeply!"

.) AE warning is: "Golestandt glares at PLAYERNAME and unleashes a horrendous blast!"

These are the messages to look out for Oo

F

Flesh

The Skeletal Sacristan looks at Yussef and screams irl!

A

AramusM

if any ppl with pets see their pets name come up in the dragons ae warning put pet on passive and run away from everyone fighting the dragon but stay in the lair. Need to run fast when you see the Glare msg to get as much distance between you and those fighting the dragon so only you get ae'd. The only problem i see is if he glare's at a thrug pet after a bit of pet spam, everyone should get away from him a bit then.

Also, once your in the lair, stay in the lair till the dragon is dead or you are, acording to vn posts if you on his agro list and you leave the lair it really pisses him off and nasty things start to happen.

S

shadowz

I might be able to bring a theurg with purge etc and capped heat resist

R

rastaman-

I could bring my theurg, he has cap heat res and 10 sec pbt but no pruge yet, If that is k ill glady come along.

M

-mamba-

Originally posted by Yussef

Theurgist - Chodax - confirmed
Theurgist - Farnar - confirmed
Theurgist -
Mercenary - Adelle - confirmed
Paladin - Ilum - confirmed
Cleric - Lochlyessa - confirmed
Cleric - Blaen - confirmed
Necromancer - Jessy - confirmed

All raiders must have Purge + High Heat Resist, preference mayl be made towards those who came last raid as they know what to do more.

If the last theurgist spot is still open, I'd like to come. Account will close before 31st though (autorenew isnt on), hope goa will fix subs pages .. also, I'll be in army till saturday evening and won't be able to check bw or the subs thing before that :( So if you rather take someone who is sure (s)he can come I dont mind.

And yes got purge + capped resists, only 10sec pbt

T

toxx

50 sorc with capped heat AoM 2 and purge signing up... only if listes drops out, i dont want u taking me just cause i got purge, first come first serve

H

hellsvip

Sign my minstrel up if needed in a random melee slot :) got purge etc

I

ilum

Sorry Yussef, need to cancel my spot. I probably cant be online at the time of the raid.

X

Xeanor

just in case a spot opens:

Sorc with:
Purge
AoM2
Mastery of the Art 5 (fastest cracker in albion ;P)
Crack4

with:
Buffbot (50 Enhance)

N

Naveh

Replied earlier to take a spot if one opens :

Minstrel :
Purge
Ip
Sos

Mercenary (I guess you do need Purge):
Det4
Ip

M

Moried

If needed, I can supply a 6 second pbt theurgist, without purge atm but working on getting a respec to get it.

[edit: heh, I can also supply a reaver for random melee if someone should drop]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom