3FG Dragon Bashing Part 3

D

Danya

hmm being overly defensive could be construed as a sign of a guilty conscence... ;)

R

Roalith

Nah, I'm just in arse-licking customer service mode, having had to talk to some arse of a 'professional' american woman who waited in all day for her half-complete order, and lost £1,500 earnings (supposedly).

Very much wanted to say 'tough shit' to her, but of course that's not company policy!

J

Juiliet

I wanna be Cleric!
Or Friar!

Icewiz or Infil if all else fails.

Cleric got BoF, RP, MCL2 and Purge and some passives that help. Edit: capped heat, aom1 and best rezz

Friar got IP and Purge, best fire resist.

A

Avernal

if sub pages are up before sunday then cleric spot plz :)

40rej, 36enh... got BoF, BoL, MCL etc. and full SC

Y

Yussef

Done, based on how hard it is too succeed, mainly used those who came before, with a few adjustments based on group redesign. Post if you cannot make it.

C

cHodAX

Looks like a better setup than last time to be honest, if the full 24 turnup then old goldie is in for another ass-whoopin :D

D

DeSlisser

Yussef, tho i wanst selected (ubah avalonian cleric should be on any raid imho ;p) im available for replacement cleric if some one drops. Got mcl2, bof, ip (might have rp on sunday)

C

cHodAX

Anyone else wanting a backup slot should say so and make sure they are online well before the hunt starts. Maybe Yussef would agree a nice gesture to those people who turned up and made themselves available just incase we were short? A lotto for any spare stones between them would help keep people interested and make sure the hunt isn't under-manned. This is being run by Yussef though and it is just my suggestion, hopefully if enough people agree to go on standby then Yussef might consider it? It would also give others who didn't get picked this time a chance to get a stone and also make them try again for a place on future hunts.

E

ele

I offered last raid for standby with Regal, and seeing as I haven't made the final list this time either, I will offer stand by this time too. pm Regal or Elefair on Sunday Yussef if your short, will keep Cleric logged at CS just in case.

O

old.Morchaoron

Originally posted by Aussie-
i'm gonna steal your setup yussef :m00:

at least your clever enough to see that prydwen has the true masters! :rolleyes:

C

Cavex ElSaviour

Originally posted by Yussef
SUNDAY 7TH SEPTEMBER, 6PM UK TIME, CORNWALL STATION

Armsman - Hrodelbert - (maybe)

If hrodelbert falls out im game. got 32% or so heat resist, purge, IP.

G

Graknak

Well if ya need a backup cleric/replacement cleric i'll be there, no Purge, but if we all do whats been told it ain't needed, right?

I

ignore

hahhahaHMHAHAHHAHAMUAHAHAHAHAA...

no dragon hammer for cuthbert :p

S

SoulFly Amarok

Make it start earlier so I could come :<

D

Dunmer

Can come if still room for me. I have capped heat + aom II + purge + neat things.

K

Kahland

I have a problem, i'm going out to buy a car today which i didnt knew when i signed up. I have spoken to Cuthbert and i think he can replace me, since it will be better. Because i am not sure if i'll be home before the raid starts.

Hope it's ok, and good luck with the raid :)

G

Graknak

it's not that bad, is it? ^^
besides yer chances of getting a hammer will be less Ignore.... theres no real problem no? :p

L

Lochlyessa

Seriously cuth, if you get the dragon hammer, just to store and show off with, think I'll delete :/

G

Graknak

explain to me then what a cleric has to do in melee then? melee? or try to cast some spells? ><
and don't tell me glowers aren't there for showoff apart of some having good stats... look my template takes care of everything without a weapon so i can use any wep i want, to showoff, like hell it's gonna get some bashing if i do 20 dmg on a buffed enemy while i can heal for 1800 if needed ><

L

Lochlyessa

To interupt stuff mayhaps?

You're right in saying that a cleric shouldn't melee at that much tho, but when I do, I normally hit for ~100-150 on stuff, cos I did actually cap everything on meh template, including str and qui ;<

S

SoulFly Amarok

Originally posted by Lochlyessa
To interupt stuff mayhaps?

You're right in saying that a cleric shouldn't melee at that much tho, but when I do, I normally hit for ~100-150 on stuff, cos I did actually cap everything on meh template, including str and qui ;<

Which makes you meh wubly :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom