360 pic of London

ford prefect

Can't get enough of FH
It is good, but not as clean and clear on the closeups as some of the others I have seen.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
They did one of Liverpool, but someone robbed the camera. And the camera stand, stand motor, van the gear all came in then held the camera guy plus driver hostage for ransom.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Centre Point = corner of New Oxford Street (south side) & Charing Cross Road (east side). Its got the Paramount Restaurant on the 32nd floor, one of London's many roof-top restaurants (others include Oxo Tower, Babylon Roof Gardens, Nippon Tuk, Heights, Altitude 360, Rhodes 24, Galvin @ Windows, Coq D'Argent, 40-30, etc)

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
You wont see Centre Point as the picture was taken from the top of Centre Point

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Here's a task, Search for the terrorist getting tortured in the MI6 HQ :)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I live & work in London & I love the place. I'd sooner live in London than some dreadful, dismal, depressing inbred backwards shite hole...like Hastings, or Oldham.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
When i go back to Scotland i realise how boring my old town is. I miss London after a few days

ford prefect

Can't get enough of FH
I hate having to go to London - unfortunately I am required to go at least four times every year to give seminars and lectures. Being an Aspie I find the whole place very uncomfortable and slightly painful because of sensory overload. I usually just try to find a quietish corner of St James park to sit when I am at a loose end.

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
I live & work in London & I love the place. I'd sooner live in London than some dreadful, dismal, depressing inbred backwards shite hole...like Hastings, or Oldham.

:twak:

Stop bashing Hastings, I live in Bexhill anyway =D. Though I miss London too =(

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
There was a ariel view of ground zero, i think on FH, a few years ago. Been trying to find it

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
Just for some necro, I'll add that it was pointed out to me a while ago that London is great if you have money, and the more you have the more you can get away from the people without any.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Pretty much like any other nice city in the country then?

The nice bits of London are really fucking nice, shame it's a fraction of the total overall place.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
The homeless 76 year old Romanian selling the big issue outside St Pancras Station will suck your willy for £5. Apparently. See? Not everything's expensive.

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
The homeless 76 year old Romanian selling the big issue outside St Pancras Station will suck your willy for £5. Apparently. See? Not everything's expensive.

Yeah but you'd probably get genital warts from their coldsore... :puke:

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
yeah but you'd probably get a free copy of the Big Issue...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom