35-50 xp group

S

Shanaia

After dinging my cleric to 50 I really want to get that other chainwearer to 50 too. Got her to 35 in a xpgroup but that fell apart when some people didn't show up anymore. I swore I'd never enter in a dedicated xpgroup anymore ... and I'm now breaking that vow :)

I want to start another xp group. We'll play 3 or 4 nights a week at least 3 or 4 hours a night to go from 35 to 50 together.

Groupsetup will be

1. Paladin - shield+chants for endchant
2. Tank - Arms/pally/reaver/merc to hold agro and be able to take a few punches
3. Tank - Arms/pally/reaver/merc to hold agro and be able to take a few punches
4. Cleric - full rejuv ... we'll have a buffbot so no enhance needed
5. Mincer or sorc - powerregen 4tehwin. Actually mincer prefered for ablavative at some point.
6. Icewizzie
7. Icewizzie
8. Icewizzie or Earth theurg

Please post below if you want a spot. We'll start as soon as we can decide on the first time we meet... if some people need to level a bit to get to 35 we can wait for that. I'll make a special section on my guild's forum to discuss what are the best nights for people and stuff. I'll update this post with the spots.

1. Azuna - Pally - On way to 35
2. Laraia - Merc - 35
3. old.Morchaoron - Reaver
4. Art - Cleric - 3x
5. Chimpeh - Mincer - 41
6. Elrid - Icewizzie - 35
7. Cybwyn - Icewizzie - On way to 35
8. Frostie - Icewizzie - 41

Backup:
Wizzie: SoulFly
Cleric: Arts
Tank: naetha

UPDATE:

We have our eight people! Keep an eye on your PM's people as I'll contact you soon about the details.

C

chimaira

darn I got a lvl 41 minstrel I wanted to get up matey :)

if u get to 40 and some gimp drops out gimme a call

S

Shanaia

Would love to have you Chim ... at least I can 100% trust you not to drop out after the first setback :( ... we'll see if we maybe can get to 40ish with crack of a friendly sorc or something...

L

Lorath

Will try get my paladin to that level, when will this start?

Confirming later.

S

Shanaia

Lorath: depends on how close you are.. if we have 2 or 3 people who need a week or 2 to get to 35 we will start in 2 weeks :)

L

Lorath

She is 24 at the moment, a week or so needed.

Well, i'll exp her and hope for a spot when this begins :)

C

Cybwyn

I can join in with my Wizzie. He's 23 atm but if you're prepared to wait a week or so, he'll be 35 in time to start.

S

Shanaia

well with 2 people already asking for a week's wait I say that is about what we'll aim for. In fact I would concider it early if we could get started within a week so don't worry to much about it.

I'll add you two and PM you around the time we get started with the details.

F

frogster

I have stlong lvl 41 ice wizzie LFG :O

P.s chimpeh smells :eek:

E

Ezeine

I have a lvl 39 full rej cleric that could use some exp :p

N

naetha

I know you have a tank spot still open - I'd love to join with my friar, she's level 38 atm. Obviously she's not a proper tank, so I understand if you don't want her, but you never know when backup heals are gonna be useful ;)

Can make pretty much any time other than weds mornings and tues and thurs evenings.

S

Shanaia

Friar is tough as tank as leather means you're a huge drain on cleric mana ... so I hope you don't mind if I keep the spot open for the time being...

Thanks for the offer and I'll get back to you!

S

speshneeds

bleh - would be perfect for me (37 arms) but i work shifts ><

C

Cavex ElSaviour

got a back up cleric for you if you need him :)

Arts: lvl 36 cleric, 30 rejuv, 18 en 4 smite. Will go full continue to spec in rejuv till 43.5 atleast.

V

vivacelilp

ouch,
I got an icewizzie but its only lvl 28 :(

S

SoulFly Amarok

If a wiz of yours pulls back I would like to join in with a lvl 39 one

fgs, just when I leave to a funeral there's an exp group starting.

O

old.Morchaoron

i can play my reaver, he is level 38 and has got very good equipment :p

im thrust (best taunt) and have about 30 shield (for guarding paladin)

and i can bring my buffbot for buffs too

though i must add i probably cant play on monday evenings...

S

Shanaia

updated first opening post... so check that imo

C

Cybwyn

Wiz L27 now so not long before he's ready to go. Could start with him as soon as he gets the L32 pbaoe spell if that's not too low. If not, shouldn't take long to get to 35 anyway.

S

Shanaia

nah lets try 35 as minimum level ... with people at level 41 the gap is pretty much at it's cap or else the xp will be crap for everybody

But you have time Cyb don't worry

E

Ezeine

I'm afraid something came up and I can't participate. Grab Arts from reserves instead :)

L

Lorath

Azuna is ready in 1-2 days, just to let you know.

S

Shanaia

Originally posted by Lorath
Azuna is ready in 1-2 days, just to let you know.

Thanks ... how are the others? I was hoping to start maybe this wednesday ... or thursday.

L

Lorath

Alright i'll bump!

So whats happening? No exp group or are we waiting for people?

S

Shanaia

good bump imo, thanks

Expect a PM tomorrow worst case scenario monday... I'll set up some private forum somewhere so we can work out who's 35 and still willing and who's not ... I have replacements for almost every spot so I'm expecting we can have our first session as soon as this thursday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom