PC Master Race 30 day trial

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Check your emails chaps, just got 30 days on all 4 of my accounts.

So what's a good multibox program these days? Or can I just run as many as I like? Is it even allowed...for pve really.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Shall we all go bug abuse and see what they do? :p

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Radaring Thurg zerg!

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Yep i got 30 days and free goodied too. Just hearing that music again!!!

Himse

FH is my second home
Enjoy 30 days of being zerged by 8 mans of stealthers & 100 man BG's.

It's been slowly dying since they re-did Agramon AGAIN, then messing with all the classes in extreme ways has absolutely killed it.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Meh, I imagine I will do a bit of PvE, make an astronomically expensive, yet perfect solo hero SC. I will be meticulous, grinding MPs only, I know they aren't really needed these days but if it isn't MP it gets salvaged. I will get my dyes just right, complementing both my mood and my items of choice.

I will get my buffbots, druid and warden, dyed to match and park them somewhere. Full class and RA respec, probably go spearo this time.

I will then buy a house and get all the bits all the while crafting pots and whatnot on alts.

I will buff up, make sure my pots are running and I will make my way to Emain.

5 minutes later I run into an 8 man RR2 inf zerg.

1 minute after that I have rage quit and uninstalled.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I'd be up for that Raven, even though you're a massive bellend- combined we can be massive bellends together, let's bellend Emain.

5 animists / bard / druid + camp bridge to be total cunts :p?

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
30 free days on all accounts but not on my main account wtf :p

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
So I signed up! What do people use as an SC calc these days? Found Korts but not got an up to date item database.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Yeah...its still crap. Just a bunch of roglord RR13s running /stick zergs. Utterly pointless.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Well I take it the free month just wasn't worth it.

Can not understand why they never just did a Classic/SI server like Uthgard and Genesis they would probably have generated more interest and more players.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Had another go tonight, its either dead or its a zerg. They have really fucked with abilities too, seriously dumbed down LW. Craptastic.

Rjan

Loyal Freddie
Molvik is always an option , you can even get a fair 8 vs 8 quite often there , also small man and stealth action is fun.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Well, not going to level and template something just to see. I think I will have a bit of a tour of the pve zones for old times sake and bin it for good.

I just don't understand the community at all. Complete and utter trashplay in a desperate attempt to get some RPs. I hooked up with a zerg that was taking keeps for a bit of fun and watched 50-60 people chase a solo mincer for nearly 5 minutes before giving up.

In about 5 hours on my hero I got a single solo fight against some low RR mid warrior, completely battered him so let him go. Every single other time it was just 4-5 mans running over soloers or RR13 adds all over the place.

Horrific community that has nobody to blame for DAOCs demise but the community. EA or whoever need to deliver a short sharp shot to the back of DAOCs head, its in a very sorry state indeed.

My only fear is the garbage from DAOC will move onto camelot unchained and destroy that too.

Last edited:

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
30 free days on all accounts but not on my main account wtf :p

Hey at least you HAD characters on the accounts that was reactivated.... The account i got reactivated was one i never ever used..

Stasi

Loyal Freddie
Do ppl play on offical servers or do they play on some random free.
I have thought about resub to play on one of my stealthers or rvr with a support class

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom