3 Way Darkness Falls RvR

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
If we let albs take some tower so they get DF we will get DF permanently open for all realms. The 15min timers is bugged so they doesnt count down.

Mid is owning DF but they also got a 15min timer.
Hib got 14min 59sec timer and it been that way atleast entire morning but probably much longer.

So if Albs take it we can maybe have some old style DF :)

Ocalinn

Fledgling Freddie
japen_owned.jpg

Eyres

Banned
was good fun the other day, brings back old memories of OF DF RVR which was great :) but i wouldnt make a big thing of it and advertise here because even more people will go and it will just be a boreing zerg fest

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Aloca said:
If we let albs take some tower so they get DF we will get DF permanently open for all realms. The 15min timers is bugged so they doesnt count down.

Mid is owning DF but they also got a 15min timer.
Hib got 14min 59sec timer and it been that way atleast entire morning but probably much longer.

So if Albs take it we can maybe have some old style DF :)

Well, Mids had(maybe have) it and hibs have access, but at one point during yesterday albs took it, and mid didn't even get a 15 minuts timer, just blocked access like old style..

So wouldn't advice purposely loosing DF...

EDIT: Aka, the all-time-access thingy seems to be a hib only thing... and anyway, going into DF when you shouldn't be able to is bug-abuse in my book, so damn anoying just wanting to farm and hib stealthers keeps going into DF when they are not supposed to have access, fun fun fun, don't mind dying in an RvR zone, more the principle that they should not be able to be there in the first place..

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
Ocalinn said:

Such a beatiful wellplaced picture in its natural context. Im sure you just waited for a reason to shoot this of and get some rep.
:eek7:

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
Indeed :) givf df action i could use my confuse button so the mobs help me against u ;)

Ocalinn

Fledgling Freddie
Kraben said:
Such a beatiful wellplaced picture in its natural context. Im sure you just waited for a reason to shoot this of and get some rep.
:eek7:

well i simply had to post it :>

Octo

Fledgling Freddie
More bugabusing hibs plz. Was hardly any there yesterday.
All three realms with access to DF.. now that would be mayhem. RvR among purplecon mobs is intresting tbh, abit more demanding then the regular stuff :)

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Chronictank said:
counter.jpg

Sorry found it and had to post it somewhere ><

suprised she can even spell "communism" with political views as backward as that tbh, but wtf does this have to do with 3 way df rvr???:eek6: could you have gotten anymore offtopic if you'd have tried? :D

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Hibs are the communists, alb hitler and mid the slaves?

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Dukat said:
suprised she can even spell "communism" with political views as backward as that tbh, but wtf does this have to do with 3 way df rvr???:eek6: could you have gotten anymore offtopic if you'd have tried? :D
yes i could, i could just post bunny pics :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom