3 toughest players of each class

G

ghaladriel

Nah hehe for Pally i prefer Farek or Regtur :rolleyes:
And Wizz i like that blondie girl ..... err called .... weee Ghaladriel ;) (hehe joke)

Ghaladriel lvl 50 Alerion Knight [Frist Cohort]

Tunda lvl 24 Guardian [Alamut]

K

K0nah

Re: template

take the top3 in the rankings and there u have it pretty much, some exceptions, but the ppl who believe that rps are just an indicator of time spent in Emain are sadly mistaken.

a far larger factor is your experience, how well u play your class and work within a group. as stated by another poster, duels do not equal rvr.

A

Apathy

Originally posted by ghaladriel
And Wizz i like that blondie girl ..... err called .... weee Ghaladriel

Ghaladriel lvl 50 Alerion Knight [Frist Cohort]

Yeah, Ghala from Frist Cohort is uber. The one in First Cohort, though, suchs big fat donkey dick.

(Which I had a dream about last night.)

a.

O

old.shotgunstow

Originally posted by Khalen
Can't claim to be the best ;) for that you would have to beat every single cleric out there ;)

And Soruzi's list is nice but I see a lot of old friends ;) so a lot more based on what he has seen and not what he hasn't seen ;) (and doesn't know)

shame I can't pwn you in a duel now my subscription is out ;/

O

old.shotgunstow

Re: Re: template

Originally posted by K0nah
take the top3 in the rankings and there u have it pretty much, some exceptions, but the ppl who believe that rps are just an indicator of time spent in Emain are sadly mistaken.

a far larger factor is your experience, how well u play your class and work within a group. as stated by another poster, duels do not equal rvr.

But aligro said based on duels not RPs if you read the original post. And to your statement claiming RPs aren't just an indicator of time spent in emain: How the hell are they not? I mean if I don't even go to emain at all, how can I get any RPs? And if I got there for 1 hour a night I will get a few, but if i go there for 5 hours a night I will get approximately 5x 'a few'. How does that not equate to time spent in emain? I admit there are alternative exceptions such as when we get a CS and zerg...but that doesn't happen too often.

O

old.LandShark

a far larger factor

Yeah! Experience > time spent in emain
You R7-without-knowing-where-Avakr-Faste-is-GIMP

S

swords

i think everyone is as good as each other realy. now lets all have a big group hug :)

(i lied...i dont want to hug you all, most of you smell anyway *glares at Apathy*)

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by pilia
?

Actually i think its more like Stun necro-pet=you win

Mezz only gets you some time,and unless you have some form of stun,or are uber buffed,you lose :)

Doubt it. If you do QC-mezz, wait for your QC is up again, start nuking you can get off 2 nukes before you are interrupted.

3rd nuke you do again QC = dead necro.

Quite sure of that tbh. I did beat at least 2 different necro's without my pets.

O

old.Prof

I don't know it either ... does that make me a bad and unexperienced player ?

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by old.Prof
I don't know it either ... does that make me a bad and unexperienced player ?

No way, you're one of the best clerics I know in the game. When we're grouped I am not afraid since I know I get in time:

You're healed by Abelardus for {way too much}

K

kan-

i have never lost a duel with my Necro.

SBs are a pain in the ass tho :rolleyes:

K

Kagato.

People who are higher Realm Rank may well be more experianced but majority of that experiance is operating in a zerg in emain, doesn't mean your going to know how to deal with someone one on one in a dueling situration, which I believe the origional post was leaning towards. Theres a differance between slamming and whacking someone with a no-opener style to kill fast in emain and beating someone with responsive styles cause its just you and him.

If the higher Realm Rankers are tougher its going to be the increased passive RA's that make the more differance.

O

old.LandShark

Prof, I was referring to a specific incident. A friend of mine was driving a relic raid. He was asked to drive to Avakr. We arrived there and stopped, leader of raid was told "we're here" and Konah was one of those that was making snide comments about the competence of the driver. Because he's R7 without knowing what the only keep in yggdra is.
Sorry, if you don't know that then you too don't particularly fill my definition of experience. If you can't find the enemy relic keeps (finding avakr is about the same as finding Grallarhorn) then imho you can't call yourself experienced... you've just spent a bloody large amount of time in emain.

Note that experience has nothing to do with whether you do well in a fg fighting another fg in open ground. That's skill, not experience.

G

ghaladriel

Naz Aphaty. arbores inc !!!!!!! XD XD

Muhahahaha soz Mr CAPITAL&POINT xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Ghaladriel lvl 50 Alerion Knight [First Cohort]

A

Apathy

Originally posted by ghaladriel
Naz Aphaty. arbores inc !!!!!!! XD XD

Muhahahaha soz Mr CAPITAL&POINT xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

You retard.

a.

G

ghaladriel

I love you too :twak:

xDDDDDDDDDDDD

S

soth-zorena

im the shit noone win me in a duel.. for real!

T

Treniel-

duels in realm mean precisely jack. The best players are the old ones Huma etc as they kinda redefined RvR for alb but now they buggered of :(

O

old.shotgunstow

Originally posted by Treniel-
duels in realm mean precisely jack. The best players are the old ones Huma etc as they kinda redefined RvR for alb but now they buggered of :(

But that is not what aligro said in the first post, is it. He said based on RvR experiences, duels or just general focusness. Duels is the easiest one of these three to define.

In fact I say we have a tournament for this, just for fun, if people want to :)

B

bracken_woodman

My post was tongue in cheek - obviously duels aint the same thing ;)

As for rps, gotta disagree with you. Time spent in emain is a huge part of it. Thats not to say that some players with a lot of rps are not fine players, possibly the best - but its also true that some very average players are in the top few rp rankings just because they play way more than some of us. In addition, some very fine players are not in the top few rankings simply because they just dont play as much. Thats before even mentioning unguilded players who dont show up on the rankings...

K

K0nah

Re: Re: Re: template

Originally posted by old.LandShark
Yeah! Experience > time spent in emain

lol k

my alts have more rps than juu ;)

gimp.

K

K0nah

Re: Re: Re: template

Originally posted by old.shotgunstow
And to your statement claiming RPs aren't just an indicator of time spent in emain: How the hell are they not?

time spent is a factor, i didnt say it wasnt, if u actually read what i wrote realllly sloooowly...

K

K0nah

Originally posted by old.LandShark
Prof, I was referring to a specific incident. A friend of mine was driving a relic raid. He was asked to drive to Avakr. We arrived there and stopped, leader of raid was told "we're here" and Konah was one of those that was making snide comments about the competence of the driver. Because he's R7 without knowing what the only keep in yggdra is.
Sorry, if you don't know that then you too don't particularly fill my definition of experience. If you can't find the enemy relic keeps (finding avakr is about the same as finding Grallarhorn) then imho you can't call yourself experienced... you've just spent a bloody large amount of time in emain.

Note that experience has nothing to do with whether you do well in a fg fighting another fg in open ground. That's skill, not experience.

erm as it happens i do know where arvakr is (roughly) i just didnt reconize the route we took to it or the viewpoint we had of it.

but ofc ur right i suck, your uber, etc

and um fighting fg vs fg in open ground is what i do in rvr (when possible) 75%+ of my rps are from fg vs fg combat. so umm maybe u should stfu arsewipe-n00b-noskill-lewz0r? k?

M

moona

Stupid Topic in my opinion:

You always gonna tell the names from peeps who are a lot in emain or odins or peeps who you're friend with :)

E

Eggy

Originally posted by moona
Stupid Topic in my opinion:

You always gonna tell the names from peeps who are a lot in emain or odins or peeps who you're friend with :)

Nar, Yog's a wanker but he's still the toughest infil :D

Giv Sighfi award for Pally :)

J

jua-cosmos-jua

so you see the post has turned into a pwnage. How about making the same thread in general discution or something ? How much badasses you are that the mid hibs know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom