3 toughest players of each class

A

**Aligro**

let's get a little poll going of who you guys think are the 3 toughest of each class, now this can be based on duels RvR experiances with them or even just general focusness.

these do not have to be based on RP.

J

Jiggs

and at least make a template for the lazy among us to copy and paste :D

A

**Aligro**

template

tougest as in you know rvr/duels/strongest etc

Armsmen:
-
-
-
Mercenary:
-
-
-
Paladin:
-
-
-
Friar:
-
-
-
cleric:
-
-
-
Infiltraitor:
-
-
-
scout:
-
-
-
minstrel:
-
-
-
wizard:
-
-
-
sorc:
-
-
-
cabby:
-
-
-

theurg:
-
-
-
necromancer:
-
-
-

if you cba to do 3 just do 2 or summat

A

**Aligro**

if you dont know enough mages who are tough just do melee classes

S

sorusi

Armsmen:
Gunerr
Huma
Yuanyuan (or how its spelled :>)

Mercenary:
Konah
Alithiel
-
Paladin:
Farek
Sighfi
Regtur

Friar:
Quicksilver
Jiggs
Cronn

cleric:
Noret (but hes gone)
Therg
Herbal

Infiltraitor:
old.Mallus
Brommix
Osrim

scout:
Aussie
Arthic
-
minstrel:
Alpha
Edelia
Dherkova

wizard:
Dhs
Zoyster
Fatilitys

sorc:
old.Veeshan
Dreams
Aurelius
(grymulv aswell as nuker)

cabby:
Elfslayer
Ciclya
Asel

theurg:
Strondor
Outlaw
Killspanas

necromancer:
none - dont think they are tough unless they abuse los buggs... (kinda gimped class imo)
-
-

Reaver:
havent seen any really

*note this is in rvr from midd side =P (and a part from alb side a long time ago when i still played my sorc)

E

Exinferis

necros are almost impossible to beat 1on1 unless your a cabbie with nearsight :p or a nuker with MoC :eek:

those overpowered zerkers might be able to dish out enough damage to kill him tho..

K

Kurik BHM

Theurgist
- Kurik
- Psyche
- Strondor

:p

O

old.Wildfire

sor im duelling jawz later tonight cos he thinks he can pwn me, ur welcome to take a shot too :p

S

sorusi

my L50 can take L50 necros quite easy too on prydwen with PA,CD 100% crits etc..

O

old.shotgunstow

I am teh toughest cleric tbh, certainly the toughest without any SC :) Once I get my hammer and shield SC, I may be the toughest of all :p If anyone wishes to challenge this, /duel challenge would be very welcome ;)

I have beaten: Herbal, Irena and some other gimps.

I lost to Godmode because I was saving 2nd instantheal (he was on 1% hp when I had 1 instantheal left - this is the only one I've ever lost ;))

I want more cleric duels really ;)

K

Khalen

Originally posted by old.shotgunstow
I am teh toughest cleric tbh, certainly the toughest without any SC :) Once I get my hammer and shield SC, I may be the toughest of all :p If anyone wishes to challenge this, /duel challenge would be very welcome ;)

I have beaten: Herbal, Irena and some other gimps.

I lost to Godmode because I was saving 2nd instantheal (he was on 1% hp when I had 1 instantheal left - this is the only one I've ever lost ;))

I want more cleric duels really ;)

Can't claim to be the best ;) for that you would have to beat every single cleric out there ;)

And Soruzi's list is nice but I see a lot of old friends ;) so a lot more based on what he has seen and not what he hasn't seen ;) (and doesn't know)

S

seeaira

sorusi
Paladin:Farek _ Sighfi _ Regtur

:eek: WHAT! we all know that my 2 handed hot temperd red head pally is the toughest! I demand a re count .... :D :m00:

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Pah! Why am I not in the SorcERER list? I would whoop those nancy boys silly!! Apathy should be in that list as well I think...seeing as he *might* be able to whoop me. Just whoop me, mind, not whoop me silly. There is a difference. :)

A

Apathy

Pfft. I'd hand you your ass in a basket, if I could find a basket big enough.

a.

S

StormriderX

Paladin:
Seearia :great: :whip:

only pally I ever duelled and she's cute irl :eek:

:swords:

R

Repent Reloaded

Posted by Exinferis
necros are almost impossible to beat 1on1 unless your a cabbie with nearsight or a nuker with MoC

those overpowered zerkers might be able to dish out enough damage to kill him tho..

Are you kidding ?! they are critblade food.

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by Exinferis
necros are almost impossible to beat 1on1 unless your a cabbie with nearsight :p or a nuker with MoC :eek:

??

I don't need MOC to kill a necro. Same goes for a sorc or cabalist.

Mezz necro-pet = you win.

P

pilia

Originally posted by Puppetmistress
??

I don't need MOC to kill a necro. Same goes for a sorc or cabalist.

Mezz necro-pet = you win.

?

Actually i think its more like Stun necro-pet=you win

Mezz only gets you some time,and unless you have some form of stun,or are uber buffed,you lose :)

B

bracken_woodman

Originally posted by sorusi
Armsmen:
Gunerr
Huma
Yuanyuan (or how its spelled :>)

Pfttt bunch of pansies. Beat both Gunnerr and Yuyu in duels, and Huma havent seen for way too long. :cool:

K

kirennia

necros hard?

I'm a cleric and can easily beat a lvl 50 necro in a duel. Even tried it with jsut using base smites....piece of cake. Really really a VERY weak class to stun/mezz

p.s.gifvz cleric duels, not had many, not lost any yet (tho 2 wins isnt really anythin to brag about)...had loads of others against non-clerics, only friars come close :D

K

Kagato.

Originally posted by bracken_woodman
Pfttt bunch of pansies. Beat both Gunnerr and Yuyu in duels, and Huma havent seen for way too long. :cool:

wanna try me again? :D

S

Sabu

Originally posted by bracken_woodman
Pfttt bunch of pansies. Beat both Gunnerr and Yuyu in duels

Duels doesnt means skill in RvR. Gunner is best tank in realm.
Pitonisa = best Cleric
Afun = best Sorcerer
Tahngarth = best Scout
Outlaw = best Theur
Hatji = best Pally

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom