3 persons you wouldn't like to quit

O

old.Tyraette

3. Shaeffer, the man who gives all. Wherever and whoever he is, he will be known by his personal generosity of spirit.

:wub: :fluffle:

Too late for me love. Think I know that now. Not sure what tomorrow holds, but Shaeffer isnt a part of it, in any realm. Feels like ive been stretched out for so long and in so many directions that ive snapped, and cant stretch anywhere any more. I dont know who i am anymore.

Sorry, im a little morose. and more than a little drunk. Not even sure what im writing actually. always was full of shit. anyway. if i regret this in the morning just do me a favour and dont wake me up. I'm not sure im ready for tomrorow anymroe.

R

Roo Stercogburn

Stop waxing lyrically, just flex mightily ;)

B

Bofgrey

Coren, Derric, Pyro, Hroddy, Belial, Faith, Blejs, Soz, Gombur, Drizzt, Fadeh, Sohawen, Knudden, all greeks....etc? The place is swarming with great people!

B

Blood

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
I am?:p

Hehe bastard blood i probably made you rr4/rr5 alone:D and melgar pfft it's against the coc rp farming you know:eek:

for the record your pimp merc can quit for all i care.. bring back the cloth guy

O

old.mattshanes

Originally posted by Blood
for the record your pimp merc can quit for all i care.. bring back the cloth guy

Hah!

No you are not getting matt ever again:p too many buffblades out there including yours:rolleyes: ,bring out the lump of coal though in emain:D

And blood cheer up ffs then i may bring him out just for you:cheers:

I

Indiana Jones

Originally posted by Jupitus
1. Me

2. Me

3. Me

Dang too late, I already have :(

you're supposed to be taking a break !!! we're still waiting for you to return

G

Graknak

Well apart from guildies (this is getting corny:p),IRL friends who already left and Defoe i can only add those ppl who keep this communty going, all the crafters, raidorganizers, guildleaders and all those willing to help our realm in times of need. *sniff* need i say more? :)

(edit: Odd, i got a deja-vu feeling this thread has already been on before and that i'm giving the exact reply, i must be getting paranoid)

Users who are viewing this thread