3 new Zone maps

Arcee

Loyal Freddie
Anyone know a link to some maps for the new 3 zones for each realm? Mob locations who also be a bonus :D

Cheers

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
The ominous looking island covered in graves in the middle of the eternally dark swamp? - Don't go there.

Fung

Fledgling Freddie
The ominous looking island covered in graves in the middle of the eternally dark swamp? - Don't go there

You make it sound like the University accomodation I'm currently living in! :eek7:

Khalen

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:
The ominous looking island covered in graves in the middle of the eternally dark swamp? - Don't go there.

Enlighten me why not? :D

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Must be some kick ass booty to be found there!! Lox is trying to horde for 'isself! GET HIM!! :eek:

Nichneven

Fledgling Freddie
Saw about 5 minutes of the new Mid area before I had to log off to cook dinner :(

at least having a map will help me find my way around, thanks :)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
quote from the herald about the new zones: a newfound land located west of Gwyddneau and is a bonus area for current subscribers.

so does this mean that new subscribers wont have access to this zone??

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Nono Ctuchik, it only means that the new areas are pretty high level, so you wont go there if your a brand new subscriber (not having any high level character etc) :)

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
No, it means if you are not a current subscriber, you cant play the game and therefore cant access the zone.

Dumbass :twak:

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Old.Whoodoo: He asked "so does this mean that new subscribers wont have access to this zone??" -hence my reply

Khalen

Fledgling Freddie
Hmmm think that Lammia Camp ain't on the right place on the albion map of the island.

Bolo

Fledgling Freddie
old.Whoodoo said:
No, it means if you are not a current subscriber, you cant play the game and therefore cant access the zone.

Dumbass :twak:

Why is he a dumbass?

Arent you the dumbass for being a fucknut?

Dordanov

Fledgling Freddie
Khalen said:
Hmmm think that Lammia Camp ain't on the right place on the albion map of the island.

agreed, i believe the lammia encampment was near loc 7,50 wich is in the top left corner instead of in the top right corner.. or i must've been on drugs yesterday evening ;)

On a sidenote to the new alb zone: If you want a real challenge try and solo an orc brute. Although listed lvl 48-54 and orange con my pally died while trying. RR3L5 so not that impressing but with MoB2 and MoP even used FH when near dead first time and still lost the fight.

they endlessly use styles and hit for about 170 dmg a hit on plate :S

nice going on making the new zone mythic :touch:

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Pallies can't die in PvE. It's their class-defining ability isn't it ? :eek7:

btw - any mob locators for these places (mid hopefully) ?

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Anyone killed the nameds on Ini or whatever its called yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom