3 men wow-hunt

E

eynar

Did a couple of these a while ago. Only need a shield specced warrior, skald and shaman. The skald and shaman I already have, so if any shield specced is up for it lemme know. Oh, and seen the fact I'm such a nice guy, items will be lotto'd with each 50% chance, I won't claim stuff for both the skald and shaman... ;)

R

Roo Stercogburn

If you ever fancy trying with Junior as tank I'm up for that too :)

A

AzuratMinimus

It has been done with shield specc warrior and sup runie also.

O

old.Anoushka

did not know they are doable in a team of 3...

... is there any restriction as to which WoW is feasible with such a setup and which don´t ?

... are there any tips and tricks worth knowing ?

... ehrmm out of curiosity and because we are an Amazon guild, why does it must be only men or did you simply forgot the stronger half of our community (which would not surprise me as the male race of Midgardians are sadly enough known for their poor manners towards the opposite sex) ?

:rolleyes:

S

Sarnat

You can't do the toughest one with 3 I think (he can hit for like 1k).

If you want to be on the safe side, just throw some more people in the group, like a healer and pbt runie and maybe another shield tank and you can do pretty much any WoW. Important is to keep aggro on the warrior (hammer spec is best for this IMO) and have dmg adds and shields on, as they hurt high lvl mobs nicely. Good melee resist is a must and full buffs.

G

garron

Works with zerk+shaman,not the toughest ones tho ie. GG wow ;p

T

Tesla Monkor

old.Anoushka;

In claiming to be 'the better/stronger half' of Midgard you automatically make yourself equal to the people you accuse of being less. ;)

Anyway.

WoWs have faction, so expect to be aggro to them after a few kills. You can kill the Revenant to get faction back (but it takes forever).

Good luck!

E

-ElemenT-

I don't know what damage they do, but since my melee resists are all 25+, they hit me for like 150-190 if they can hit (luv Souleater). Only haven't tried the GG WoW yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom