Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I'm worried as this morning I woke up sandwiched between Trem and Ch3t :(

TdC

ffs no wonder I'm sore all over :/

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
OMGZ!

3:33 in the bible is in John...which is my name.....it also says something along the lines of me being the second coming....I imagine*

John 3:33

33"He who has received His testimony has set his seal to this, that God is true.

*lie

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
OMGZ!

3:33 in the bible is in John...which is my name.....it also says something along the lines of me being the second coming....I imagine*

*lie

from what I hear you have trouble coming once, never mind twice!!!

TdC

OMGZ!

*lie

or.......coming within a second!

mycenae

Can't get enough of FH
I hate to bring this thread back to a sense of normality and sense.....however....re the farting. Trem, you could try taking charcoal tablets, they won't stop you farting but they can neutralise the whiff somewhat. Alternatively, go to Holland and Barret and get some Acidopholus(sp?) tablets...these are a natural gut friendly bacteria which could help to reduce the amount of gas produced!

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Until you get hooked on them and start selling your mum to get your next H&B fix money.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
My farts are awesome. Had loads of power recently, and they almost never smell.

The girlfriend's a heavy sleeper, so I can fart in her direction as loudly as I want. I regularly do. You can tell when you've let a REAL monster go when she stirs or wakes up from it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom