3:33

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
I reckon about 5 nights out of 7 I wake up at exacly 3:33 am on the dot. What the fuck is that all about? I wake up and go for a wee and it is always at 3:33.

Also I have such violent farts that everytime I let one go it wakes me up. The other morning Samm told me to check the wall in case I had spattered up it my farts were so bad.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
This happened to me awhile ago too, not with 3:33 but always the same time.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
You're half the antichrist? Maybe you chopped the other half off in a freak chainsaw mishap.

Trem

This happened to me awhile ago too, not with 3:33 but always the same time.

Its horrid, and its at the point now where if I wake up at any other time then I need to wait until 3:33.

I sleep badly :(

You're half the antichrist? Maybe you chopped the other half off in a freak chainsaw mishap.

Loving the avatar :D

Don't say that, I am starting to think I have some evil thing going on but my maths is so bad I am fucking it up :(

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Turn your alarm off you doughnut!!!

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I heard it was his wifey with a swiss army knife

Trem

I heard it was his wifey with a swiss army knife

I had a hurty spot in my ear so I asked her to tend to it. I have never felt such pain. She has some sort of sexual thrill from hurting me, probably like most people would :(

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
I go through periods of that. Oddly its when i know i have to be up at 5am or earlier. When i do get to sleep, i wake up every 1.5 hours to check the clock for some reason. Even if i am dreaming i conciously thinkg i should chekc the time.

Trem

Do your farts wake you up G?

I do roughly 20 a night and each one wakes me up, yes, it does make me laugh but it isn't helping with my sleeping. Only twice have I followed through before thank god.

If I ever become a rock lord I will call my first album 3:33.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Impressive, trem has penetrated your memory.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Do your farts wake you up G?

I do roughly 20 a night and each one wakes me up, yes, it does make me laugh but it isn't helping with my sleeping. Only twice have I followed through before thank god.

If I ever become a rock lord I will call my first album 3:33.

Well, I dunno if I mentioned this on another thread or not, but depending on what I eat, I will fart literally every minute - big loud and smelly.

Usually causes are:

- beer / cider / red wine
- lentil soup
- beans
- Tesco diet lemonade
- curry

My girlfriend was getting fed up of it and sent me to the doctor. I went to the doctor, explained my regular farts and usual whiffs, and to my delight he said that I had a perfectly regular and healthy gut. A couple of floaty, soft light brown jobbies a day and good wind flow are positive signs, he said. He also mentioned that he has a queue of women out the door with IBS, digestive problems and trapped wind because they refuse to go for a shit at work, or hold their farts in. I took great delight in telling my missus that regular farts were good, but I'd do my best to do them somewhere else.

To answer your question Trem, if I eat/drink the above, I find my farts are nothing but hot, ripe and eggy - at night I tend to get woken up by the pressure of the fart building up, then I conciously let it sail.

Sometimes I like to pull my pants down, pull my ass cheeks apart and let rip.

Then smell it.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
I love the smell of my farts, but then i think we all do, dont we?

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I don't enjoy the smell of my flappy woof woofs.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
the explanation is so easy: that's the time when the aliens shove the probe in all the way :ninja:

Trem

Same again last night, 3:33 and I was awake. Bit of a twist on it this time though. The boy got up and woke me at 3:33. He's caught it as well :(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Funny effect this, for me it's 2:30ish.

This is due to a self-conditioned waking up thingydoo.

You wake up once at 4am.

Fine enough.

For some cosmic reason, you wake up at 4am the next night too.

You think "What the hell?"

Then in the back of your head you think "i hope i don't wake up at 4am" and sure enough when 3am rolls over... :eek7:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Dunno if someone already said this, but the same thing happens in Evan Almighty...granted it's his alarm clock going off regardless of what time he sets it. He reads the passage from the bible and has to build an Ark.

Anyone here able to see what 3:33 is in the bible? I don't even know how they work it out? Pages/chapters, passages and paragraphs?

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Stop going to bed at 5:30PM ?

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I'm worried as this morning I woke up at 4:44 :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom