2nites rvr

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
Norvindus said:
Also have to say kudos to the alb group, that used group stealth inside Berkstead when we first took it, nice trick.

Yeah was funny we waited for like 5 minutes untill the mids where outside taking berk t1 and berk t2, we managed to take the keep, but unfortunally we lost it pretty soon aswell.

Digi

Fledgling Freddie
Norvindus said:
Well I had a lot of fun yesterday, the Beno attempt proberly would have gone better had we all charged but got to have room for improvements :) I know albs are downplaying Monster Rezz, but damn its an annoying feature and used as we saw yesterday, coupled with us (mids) not charging it was a game turner at Beno.
At Berkstead it did not really help them at the first attack, as we (mids) had a pretty good setup, and Albs weren't that interrested in running into the storms and aoe casters waiting for them at the door. Was a bit surprised really because it sure as hell looked as if you outnumbered us with around 2-3 to 1.

Also have to say kudos to the alb group, that used group stealth inside Berkstead when we first took it, nice trick.

Was a nice evening and a good end on the weekend.

That was no Group stealth they log then log back in .

Muppet

Fledgling Freddie
Zede said:
I think in quite a few ppl here, certain synapses never fired when they were young, important neural pathways..never formed. You simply dont have the ability to comprehend certain situations.

tbh though, id just call you a sycophantic cockroach nestled in mulys sweaty armpit.

syc·o·phant (sk-fnt, sk-)
n.
A servile self-seeker who attempts to win favor by flattering influential people.

-> hm influential people? so muy's influential, I wonder in what aspect.
win favor? favor from who?

As for comprehending certain situations; I find it amusing that you have to call me a cockroach when you couldve comprehended that flaming will not result in either making you sound mature nor elaborating what you actually ment to say.

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Muppet said:
I will explain it all then to you.

Ill give you this, Muy was flamebating, and alot of people took the bait.
But he was the one starting the insults even though they were generalized thats what derailed the thread. So put the blame where the blame is due.

And I also agree that it is a nice thread, and if we every are to get the cluster back on track, we need more of these possitive posts. But to be honest, it is starting to look like thats gonna be impossible with morons like Muy turning every possitive post into a whine fest.

/Charmangle

Zede

Part of the furniture
Muppet said:
syc·o·phant (sk-fnt, sk-)
n.
A servile self-seeker who attempts to win favor by flattering influential people.

-> hm influential people? so muy's influential, I wonder in what aspect.
win favor? favor from who?

As for comprehending certain situations; I find it amusing that you have to call me a cockroach when you couldve comprehended that flaming will not result in either making you sound mature nor elaborating what you actually ment to say.

your part of the muly arse licking crew.

how is it up there ?

Inso

One of Freddy's beloved
Manisch Depressiv said:
Not like someone needs a "skill"'ed Albion set FG to kill whatever is left in Midgard or Hibernia.
We'll be running tonight, will you bring a group to come kill us?

Inso

One of Freddy's beloved
Muylaetrix said:
server is alive, FH elite crew died.

move on.
Albs had no problem repelling both hibs on relic and mids on berk/beno. Outnumbered both? We had at most 83 albs on berk.

Hibs/mids attacked alb knowing that albs would just retake everything in the middle of the night. If you can't see how you're affecting the server in a negative way then you're hopelessly lost inside your closed little world.

We made enough rps. RvR was utter shit though. Watching albzerg petspam a door for one hour before daring to attack != fun.

asyveth

Fledgling Freddie
Berks was taken before or just after midnight (second attempt) then i stopped running the bg so after that i cant say what happened, but at no time was the bg going to go on the offensive in enemy territory as we had a big enuff job defending our homelands. As for the 10 alb grps at ren i honestly cant say that there was that many at its height the bg had 83 i think it was and that was about 11pm. Im not flame baiting jsut pointing out how it was if it is to be over xagerated then so be it.

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Digi said:
That was no Group stealth they log then log back in .

Doesn't work - when you try to log into an enemy held keep (or a keep under siege?) you are moved to the relic village.

Hasn't worked since OF.

Darzil

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Darzil said:
Doesn't work - when you try to log into an enemy held keep (or a keep under siege?) you are moved to the relic village.

Hasn't worked since OF.

Darzil

That is incorrect as I found on Saturday morning when I logged my Eld in Scaith that was logged out from night before.

As I was logging back in although Scaith was unclaimed I popped up as the Albs were engaging the Lord and was not moved so giving the albs that were taking it fresh RP's hee hee.

Soulja

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Soulja_IA_ said:
That is incorrect as I found on Saturday morning when I logged my Eld in Scaith that was logged out from night before.

As I was logging back in although Scaith was unclaimed I popped up as the Albs were engaging the Lord and was not moved so giving the albs that were taking it fresh RP's hee hee.

Soulja

a few months ago, i logged back into a keep on the roof that was enemy held with my cleric.

he was doing a good job of soloing the lord untill a few players added ;)

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Interesting, I logged my wiz in an alb held tower last weekend, and logged in the next day in the relic village.

Darzil

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Soulja_IA_ said:

Soulja

If you log inside a keep/tower, you will be able to login at that point if your realm still controls that keep/tower. If it at the point when you are trying to log in is in the control of another realm (i.e the lord is of that enemy realm) you will be teleported to the RvR zone village. (It doesnt matter if the lord has been killed by different realms serveral times while you were logged out, the only thing that matters is who controls the lord when you are trying to zone in)

If you log outside in an RvR zone, you have a couple of minutes (not sure how many) to get back in at the same spot, unless an enemy is trying to hit you while you are zoning in again ("That player is immune to damage...bla...bla"), at which point you will be teleported to the starting village. If you take longer than a few minutes to relog you will also be automatically teleported back to the RvR village.

/Charmangle

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Soulja_IA_ said:

Wonder if a keep is only 'under siege' when the doors are being attacked. If so, that may have been why you could log into it when the albs were on the lord.

Darzil

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Norvindus said:
Monster Rezz, but damn its an annoying feature and used as we saw yesterday, coupled with us (mids) not charging it was a game turner at Beno.

Now quiz time - how do you pop a monster?

Answers to be found: here

;) get yopur EP's Middies and Hiblets.....

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
when i logged in with my cleric it had just been taken (i could have just missed the mesage of the keep being taken). it hadn`t been claimed. i waited 5 odd mins to be sure all enemies had left.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Darzil said:
Wonder if a keep is only 'under siege' when the doors are being attacked. If so, that may have been why you could log into it when the albs were on the lord.

Darzil

Think reason if tower or keep is in enemy hands you automaticaly port but as in my case Hibs still had Control even tho Lord was going to die soon the Game still sees it as Hib controlled and let me Port.BTW When I was logging in I had no idea Scaith was under attack was 1st Char I logged in with.

So in Theory it is Possible for multiple enemies to Log out and no doubt just before Lord is taken Relog back in at same Keep.

Soulja

Digi

Fledgling Freddie
Response 12/04/2006 02:44 PM
Hello,

Thank you for the report. We will investigate the incident using the server side logs, and based on what we find, will take actions to prevent similar incidents in the future.

If you have more information regarding the incident, feel free to update this rightnow report as it may make investigation easier and faster.

Please note that this is very easy to counter. If they wait to long to log back in they will be teleported away so all the attackers would have to do is wait a couple of minutes.

Yours sincerely,
---------------------------------------------
European Dark Age of Camelot Community Manager

It all about the LD timer as you have some thing like 2 to 5 mins . I know logging is not the same as going ld that why its classed as a bug :) PS all i ask if this was a bug or not

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
Digi said:
Response 12/04/2006 02:44 PM
Hello,

Thank you for the report. We will investigate the incident using the server side logs, and based on what we find, will take actions to prevent similar incidents in the future.

If you have more information regarding the incident, feel free to update this rightnow report as it may make investigation easier and faster.

Please note that this is very easy to counter. If they wait to long to log back in they will be teleported away so all the attackers would have to do is wait a couple of minutes.

Yours sincerely,
---------------------------------------------
European Dark Age of Camelot Community Manager

It all about the LD timer as you have some thing like 2 to 5 mins . I know logging is not the same as going ld that why its classed as a bug :) PS all i ask if this was a bug or not

Its a bug, have solo tested it a few times after it and always ending up in the tower/keep where i logged even if the tower/keep has been changed realm. Will send report to RN about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom