2nites rvr

asyveth

Fledgling Freddie
another gr8 nights rvr well played by all again gr8 defence by albs i thought we was gonna lose it all at one point we was all over the place not much else to be sed other than keep it up

gj ALL 3 realms.

Drusus

Fledgling Freddie
Missed tonights RvR (about to log on) but gotta agree, it's been a great couple of nights!

...and to those Hibs that fought tooth and nail against us :worthy:

Quantaco

Fledgling Freddie
I enjoys tonight again, nice try again from Hib and Mid. And Work Done to alb for successful defense.

Maddam Mim

Fledgling Freddie
Couldn't agree more :)

Great action around Berks and Ren, i've always loved them big epic fights with two major armies clashing hehe

We won some and we lost some. But im happy to say we defended well !

But what really made me happy was to see all them hibs out playing :D Good for you hibs, happy to see you havent given up...

And mids, you have always been some sneaky bastards in my eyes, but alas your plans on attacking Albion tonight had been rumoured and we were ready. Ty for creating a fun night!

Imo Lets keep up this good spirit so we can all start to enjoy the game the way it was intended and always remember that its only pixels we're talking about

Cya out there again soon !

PS: Valheru, ive been playing this game for 5 years and im proud to say im rr9, so stop being meanies and kill me within a second hehe. you make me feel like a noob :( . Sad to see you go, but take care. Ill stay on cluster till Warhammer comes...

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
had fun tonight reminded me of the good old time all 3 realms kick it out and fun some good fight

A** to all that was there looking forward to more :)

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Lol...

Muylaetrix said:
server is alive, FH elite crew died.

move on.

Would rather say: The server spirit fights through and despite your worst efforts hopefully the rest of us can actually enjoy it again. You are what was wrong with the server, and the rest of us are just trying to ignore you so that we can go on with the game with payed for.

/Charmangle

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
Muylaetrix said:

move on.

You can't just give it a rest can you? You're fast becoming one of the most dislikeable people posting here. And that's saying something.

Just try and enjoy the game we got left (which ain't much) and stop trying to "score points" on FH.

Zede

Part of the furniture
Muylaetrix said:

move on.

server is alive with albs u dumb shit.

Albs outnumbered both mids and hibs - easily. id say 5 / 2 / 1 ( albs/mids/hibs)

All very well and good having a "great night in rvr" ( i was there for the whole thing btw) but come on.....3 fg of hibs attacking ren against 7fg albs...if either mids or hibs had equal numbers, that would have been fun indeed.

Really your such a fuckin moron.

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
asyveth said:
another gr8 nights rvr well played by all again gr8 defence by albs i thought we was gonna lose it all at one point we was all over the place not much else to be sed other than keep it up

gj ALL 3 realms.
It's not over yet! :D

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Muylaetrix said:

move on.

that comment is just silly and suitable for a total fuckwit. Sad to see such things coming from you :/

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Muylaetrix said:

move on.

Gonna check again in 4 days when they tired of it.
Oh and thx god am alive and kicking as all other of us "elite" crew.

PS: Amazing that all comments of GREAT NIGHT OF RVR M8EIRS all coming from Albs also, wondering y xD

eel

Fledgling Freddie
Muylaetrix said:

move on.

wot a tard . It might be that some hibs actually wanna fight even tho half the rvr part of the realm left. Great work/great defence and its like outzerged 2-3 to one - blah blah sicophantic bullshit tbh :puke:

Just a quick remnider unless your blind , deaf , dumb and stupid - or just an idiot or even just taking the piss :wanker: - whatever - they left cost of the constant lame playstyle of a small minority of albs. Considering the constant blackslapping you seem to do - gj on trying to kill the sever but dont worry your here to save it ! :eek7:

Keep the posts going evey night this week - great fight etc with like half a realm to fight again - wonder why that is ? :touch:

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
While there was plenty of action last night, most of it was pretty bad. There's no alb groups with any modicum of skill left - it's just the zerg. 80+ albs attacking any keep are bound to take it no matter how many people defend.

I made plenty of rps, but didn't have a single interesting fight. :/

Muppet

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for the great night and thanks for leading the bg, I think you did great. Also good communication this time between groups for a change.

Oh and for you thread hijackers just to flame muy, well done hope your mother is proud of you. Your really getting a grip of turning every postive starting post into a negative flame post.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Just a question here. I assume that hibs and/or mids made some advance into albion.That means they took some towers and maybe a keep or 2. That's great as it can be used to shoot off today's offensive action.

How many of these towers keeps are not back in alb hands? Bet you they've been taken back in the middle of the night again, so a new offensive actions has to take place again from the start.

Fun :puke:

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
asyveth said:

gj ALL 3 realms.

Just goes to show how all three realms can have fun although albs were on defensive you did well.

But it only shows how much everyone enjoyed themselves without the AC crew would you have been on defence would Alb have attacked a keep in Primetime or do they wait for the AC crew to get them the advantage that they have and sit back on they laurels.

Think Hibs show of disgust for AC Crew over the weekend showed that they actions are not worth it.Yes Albion have Hibs 2 Relics and are defending them but I hope that Albion will now show more Spirit in attacking other realms and let them show what they got spirit wise and not let the AC crews dictate how Albion should play.

Soulja

Muppet

Fledgling Freddie
Gear said:
How many of these towers keeps are not back in alb hands? Bet you they've been taken back in the middle of the night again, so a new offensive actions has to take place again from the start.

Fun :puke:

Im not sure why your making this assumption, but the retake on berk (last keep in non-alb hands) started at around 23:45 and ended around 00:15 CET

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Muppet said:
Im not sure why your making this assumption, but the retake on berk (last keep in non-alb hands) started at around 23:45 and ended around 00:15 CET

Made this assumption based on the past. As you clearly said it is an assumption which shouldn't offend anyone if it's not true. I did say "Just a question"!

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Muppet said:

Well his assumption is quite understandable since it's what happened every time after the last MREs, seems that since it was canceled and some dudes from Hib give it a try anyway, the AC crew wasn't needed this time.
Guess wtf they did this morning tho! Tons of assassins missions maybe xD

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Tesla Monkor said:
While there was plenty of action last night, most of it was pretty bad. There's no alb groups with any modicum of skill left - it's just the zerg. 80+ albs attacking any keep are bound to take it no matter how many people defend.

I made plenty of rps, but didn't have a single interesting fight. :/

Not like someone needs a "skill"'ed Albion set FG to kill whatever is left in Midgard or Hibernia.

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Quantaco said:
I enjoys tonight again, nice try again from Hib and Mid. And Work Done to alb for successful defense.

Hibs didnt do anything IIRC :p
I joined the mids tho was fun when we beat albs on their first attack on berks:)

locherbread

Fledgling Freddie
A few more mids/hibs saying what a fab night rvr was last night & I might just believe :touch:

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
Was pretty nice defending, hibs didnt do that much damage on albion. But mids where there with some strong play.

When mids had lost berks T3, and they where wiped inside Beno we had some more time to repair doors and retake beno tower for the port.

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
agree with Muy, 90% of this forum is hardkore 8v8ers/soloers. so for them that part of the server is dead (which it is for 8v8ers anyway). For the rest of us its been some of the best rvr in a long time. By that I mean zerging/sieging etc

nicely done tho mids, took berk + towers very fast indeed.

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm...

Muppet said:
Oh and for you thread hijackers just to flame muy, well done hope your mother is proud of you. Your really getting a grip of turning every postive starting post into a negative flame post.

Muppet, are you just defending him here because he owes you money or something? You really cant be that ignorant by nature?

Muylaetrix said:
server is alive, FH elite crew died.move on.
Explain to me, what is possitive in this post and not flame bait?

If you had thought it through your post should have been:

Muppet said:
Oh and for you thread hijacker, Muylaetrix, just to flame everyone else, well done hope your mother is proud of you. Your really getting a grip of turning every postive starting post into a negative flame post, arent you Muylaetrix?
His post was the first negative and derrative remark in the thread, also it was entirely pointless without any constructive comment in it about the evening what so ever.

Dont just defend a moron because you have to. Use your common sense to actually defend him when he hasnt been acting like a jerk! Even though I can agree that chance is starting to look rather slim...

/Charmangle

Muppet

Fledgling Freddie
charmangle said:
Muppet, are you just defending him here because he owes you money or something? You really cant be that ignorant by nature?

Explain to me, what is possitive in this post and not flame bait?

If you had thought it through your post should have been:

His post was the first negative and derrative remark in the thread, also it was entirely pointless without any constructive comment in it about the evening what so ever.

Dont just defend a moron because you have to. Use your common sense to actually defend him when he hasnt been acting like a jerk! Even though I can agree that chance is starting to look rather slim...

/Charmangle

I will explain it all then to you.
The positive about the thread was that asy wanted to thank everyone that participated, mids, hibs and albs.

I will agree with you that it wasnt the most diplomactic post to put it (muy's one) yet it is his opinion and the way he thinks about it. He never flamed anyone in person (as in individual).
The fact still remains that there are some people that flamed him, because they got their panties in a bunch because of his post. He didnt adress them personally, yet they are adressing (flaming) him personally for giving his opinion.

Thus, as it may look Im defending him, Im just simply putting the facts down. Thread started nice, muy gives his opinion without offending a single person (individual), yet some people think they obviously fall in the group he mentioned (just concluding from the reactions) and flame him for it, thread gets completely derailed, negative comments ect ect

Oh as for him contributing; he said the server was alive, which is true imho.

Zede

Part of the furniture
Muppet said:
I will explain it all then to you.
The positive about the thread was that asy wanted to thank everyone that participated, mids, hibs and albs.

I will agree with you that it wasnt the most diplomactic post to put it (muy's one) yet it is his opinion and the way he thinks about it. He never flamed anyone in person (as in individual).
The fact still remains that there are some people that flamed him, because they got their panties in a bunch because of his post. He didnt adress them personally, yet they are adressing (flaming) him personally for giving his opinion.

Thus, as it may look Im defending him, Im just simply putting the facts down. Thread started nice, muy gives his opinion without offending a single person (individual), yet some people think they obviously fall in the group he mentioned (just concluding from the reactions) and flame him for it, thread gets completely derailed, negative comments ect ect

Oh as for him contributing; he said the server was alive, which is true imho.

I think in quite a few ppl here, certain synapses never fired when they were young, important neural pathways..never formed. You simply dont have the ability to comprehend certain situations.

tbh though, id just call you a sycophantic cockroach nestled in mulys sweaty armpit.

Norvindus

Can't get enough of FH
Well I had a lot of fun yesterday, the Beno attempt proberly would have gone better had we all charged but got to have room for improvements :) I know albs are downplaying Monster Rezz, but damn its an annoying feature and used as we saw yesterday, coupled with us (mids) not charging it was a game turner at Beno.
At Berkstead it did not really help them at the first attack, as we (mids) had a pretty good setup, and Albs weren't that interrested in running into the storms and aoe casters waiting for them at the door. Was a bit surprised really because it sure as hell looked as if you outnumbered us with around 2-3 to 1.

Also have to say kudos to the alb group, that used group stealth inside Berkstead when we first took it, nice trick.

Was a nice evening and a good end on the weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom