44 critical strike
34 envenom
34 stealth
25 dual wield

in the case where stealth is being autotrained to lvl 48

it would leave 5 points unused...

Z

zlair

isnt that what all other specs r like too ?

try something new ffs...

He who walks others paths, never notices the shortcuts on the way - Translated from Danish ;)

S

Silenzio

nearly my starting spec... than changed by rr

nothing special

B

Bellona

Meduza...

as i have no buffbot, this is the best spec

S

stinkie

Personaly I'd say drop DW to 22 and increase env and stealth to 35.

you lose 1.5%(3DW) chance to hit with your off hand but gain access to lifebain and have max stealth twice as quick(rr5=500k rp rr6 = 1mil rp) if your planning on playing unbuffed and solo then rr6 is a long way off and for the sake of a very small amount of DW i would say its worth it.

You could always get a full respec or even a few of the single line respecs that come next patch when you hit rr6 anyway.

B

Bellona

sounds reasonble...

might consider that instead..

its just like the half million rp do the difference :D

V

Vasconcelos

Solid specc :great:

And as for raising up env n stealth: lifebane isnt something really noticiable, n u will have access to it at RR5 (513k rps). That rank is pretty easy to obtain in a few weeks of playing (and if u are a hardocore player 3-4 weeks would be enuff).

Z

zlair

Originally posted by Bellona
Meduza...

as i have no buffbot, this is the best spec

rly ?

then make another class, cuz u gonna get owned...

;)

j/k ofc :p its how u play the char that matters... i suck so i HAVE to use bb - pressing more than 2 diff. keys is hard for meh, hence i used to play SZ ;)

S

stinkie

Originally posted by Jergiot
specc slash!
every infil is thrust, b0ring imo

BAD IDEA

main reasn to spec slash was SBs where vunerable to it. with the SB nerf your gonna see lots more NS who are resistant to it.

Z

zlair

Originally posted by Jergiot
specc slash!
every infil is thrust, b0ring imo

:eek2:

only a scout can say that, and mean it... ;)

A

Aldoran

hmm

WHy do so few go slash?

it isnt that bad imo...

i tought u get bonus on scale n casters n stealthers then

might be wrong tho ....

S

stinkie

Re: hmm

Originally posted by Aldoran
WHy do so few go slash?

it isnt that bad imo...

i tought u get bonus on scale n casters n stealthers then

might be wrong tho ....

your thinking of the old damage table mate its not like that anymore at all

B

Bellona

and ofc the resistances speaks quite well against, since most infil "targets" are thrust vulnerbla (misspelled)

S

Silenzio

if u autotrain
u can get

50 t
44 c
35 s
35 e
22 d

10 rest

kinda nice n versatile spec... =) for newly 50 inf

than... later respec n get full use ov ur point...

n trust me... the hard part ov autotrain is not exping... that easy since u will allways have Thrust n CS maxed!!! (not dw)
mob will go down easy =)

the prob... will be the continuos askig by 0 mind ppl bout ur stelth... or stating u've a crap spec... they can see u everywher eccc

booooooring...
=)

enjoy

J

Jarahl Valinor

Uhmmm, you can get :

50 t
44 c
35 s
35 e
22 d

But if im not mistaking, you need 7 more points to get 34 env with the spec you proposed...

Im going :

34 cs, 34 Dw, 50 Thrust, 36 Stealth, and 35 Env... As a RR0 spec :) Will prolly bump it later when I get RR6 or 7, but I figured I needed nice amount of stealth in the beginning, nothing more enoying than getting ganked by those overpowered SB's cus they see ya miles away ;)

V

Vasconcelos

Originally posted by Jarahl Valinor
Uhmmm, you can get :

50 t
44 c
35 s
35 e
22 d

But if im not mistaking, you need 7 more points to get 34 env with the spec you proposed...

Im going :

34 cs, 34 Dw, 50 Thrust, 36 Stealth, and 35 Env... As a RR0 spec :) Will prolly bump it later when I get RR6 or 7, but I figured I needed nice amount of stealth in the beginning, nothing more enoying than getting ganked by those overpowered SB's cus they see ya miles away ;)

There is no diference btwn 49 and 50 stealth, and almost nothing btwn 48 and 50 so, u wont have many problems with the stealth detection radius at 48 stealth.

F

froler-mid

Originally posted by Vasconcelos
There is no diference btwn 49 and 50 stealth, and almost nothing btwn 48 and 50 so, u wont have many problems with the stealth detection radius at 48 stealth.

big diffrence imo, 48-49stealth is PA-material, 50stealth is not (not without any luck..)..

S

Silenzio

Originally posted by froler-mid
big diffrence imo, 48-49stealth is PA-material, 50stealth is not (not without any luck..)..

i started with 47 stelth (35+11+1rr) at 50
and what i can say is...

i landend lot ov pa n bs2... but received only one
in the wole time i had that stelth...

and that to higer rr sb or ns...

so what i think... is... pa'ing a stelther is harder than n onther class
n the rules r allways the same...

1) think u can do it
2) good timing

so to me 35+11 is a good starting spec

n btw sb doest try to pa ... just unstelth n run to u

V

Vasconcelos

Well, after 10 months with 49 stealth i can count the times an assasin PAed me with the fingers of 1 hand, think i even PAed more assasins.
Take a look at Sst e.g, with his 48 stealth n he didnt have any problem with PA.

Diference: yes
Big diference: no

A

Aldoran

Re: Re: hmm

Originally posted by stinkie
your thinking of the old damage table mate its not like that anymore at all

OK then my infil is a briton gimp,wanna see how it fares tho

F

froler-mid

Well, after 10 months with 49 stealth i can count the times an assasin PAed me with the fingers of 1 hand, think i even PAed more assasins.
Take a look at Sst e.g, with his 48 stealth n he didnt have any problem with PA.

Diference: yes
Big diference: no

sst have had 50stealth for a long time now..

ad 49stealth is enuff vs rr5-ish 5-spec sbs.

but i agree with diffrence:yes, big diffrence :no. ....the diffrence is getting a PA in your face, or landing a PA imo ;X

V

Vasconcelos

sst have had 50stealth for a long time now..

Well, when i had this argue with Sst 2 weeks ago he told me he got 48th stealth since ages.

but i agree with diffrence:yes, big diffrence :no. ....the diffrence is getting a PA in your face, or landing a PA imo ;X

Dunno wot u think but that is a BIG difference for me ;)
Call it luck, but Ive never been PAed by other assasin with 48th stealth (49 now), imho, i dont use even to try it against em (waste of end in my opinion).

F

froler-mid

Well, when i had this argue with Sst 2 weeks ago he told me he got 48th stealth since ages.

Dunno wot u think but that is a BIG difference for me ;)
Call it luck, but Ive never been PAed by other assasin with 48th stealth (49 now), imho, i dont use even to try it against em (waste of end in my opinion).

nm sst, he is gimped anyway :D

well...ive not been PA:ed either alot, but I PA about ½ of my assasin targets id say.(not that a PA matter much, but that's another story :()

like u said...u dont even bother too PA with 48-49stealth....most sb's dont bother either....and the end on PA is like a dragonfang(close too 0 ^^)

i do bother with PA on sbs. therfor i say 50stealth is a must :D

X

xplo

I'm doing 50 slash 44 CS 35 stealth 35 envenom 18 dw...

Users who are viewing this thread