46 chants
29 slash
19 parry

plz mail to patrick.carlbark@telefonpassning.net
or post here if you do.

/Carean

S

Sharma

Well theres one thing and thats Piety, it isnt a neccesity (sp?) to cap unless you just want to proove you have uber gear etc, end chant DOES take power as well as the tri resist chant but you will mostly likely have a sorc in a decent rvr group so. :)

A

Arnor

Ahahahahahah, you're funny! :D

edit: to appease tzee ze grammar nazi

C

Carean Black

Givf then sigh! \o/ cant seem to be able to cap spirit resist, quick and energy...

A

-ag-bometal

Dont put quick on your suit,

Maximize your front load dmg :p

S

stighelmer

argh!

[must suppress urge]

[must resist]

*faints*

K

kenshee-himura

Incoming gimp spec!!
Why oh why cant ppl get that chants cant be that high when u go 2H?
Tbh highest u can go is 32 (is yellow end regen and that's all what other ppl want) And go 50 2H, 44 slash rest parry
either way pallys are better not to be 2h specced i think

P

painbringer23

My spec is

50 2h
28 crush
35 chants
34 parry

and I'm alot happier than i was when i had 46 chants.
I've been 2h crush spec since release day and i'm never gonna respec to anything else, s/s takes too long to kill anything, and u dont get alot of time to do anything in RvR, and PvE is no fun if u cant kill mobs fast.

I agree with bometal, dont put anything in Quickness, only nerfs yer damage output as u need the slow weap speed.

2hCrushfortehwin!!!! :)

V

vindicat0r

Originally posted by painbringer23
My spec is

50 2h
28 crush
35 chants
34 parry

I agree with bometal, dont put anything in Quickness, only nerfs yer damage output as u need the slow weap speed.

Having 28 Crush will lower your damage output as well yet you want/need 34 parry ?

Get some MoP if u want it higher but ther's no Mastery of Crush ^^ raise your crush big time imo ofc :D

As for Quickness nerf's your damage o_O .......... In RvR for Frontloading yes it does but that's only because RvR fight's are so fast........ As for PvE

It is soooo much better to have your quick capped, as with capped quick or alot of quick on your suit in the long run you will deal more damage actually.

So if you do PvE > RvR then do get some quick.
But ....

If you RvR > PvE and want nice frontload .... dump the quick

+ Reroll to Crushpole < drool's @ weapon> they look uber anyway :D

Nice delay on them and ther's like 4 Crush polearmsmen in all of alb I think :D

B

Berny

Indeed you can't cap everything as we don't use shield, which is 33 imbue points less.

My template used 2 masterpiece armor, Adament Tether Breaker, and a rog ring. So it is only for me myself.

Only managed to cap Str/Con/Dex, 11 Slash/2hand/parry, 25-26% resists
But 50 Quickness and Spirit 10%

and I think people want red end chants ;)

S

sigh

plz plz plz plz plz if you gonna rvr with 2h pala dont spec in parry, its basically crap for the group, only chars that should be speecing in parry are mercs and armsman.

O

ormagaa

give more 2h slashpallys in emain to farm!
such nice rp

T

Tualatin

if he decided to choose 2h, why should you judge him about that? You aren't paying his monthly sub.

He has fun, his char.. his spec. He asked for a template, not a whine or comments about his specs.

P

Powahhh

Originally posted by Sharma
you will mostly likely have a sorc in a decent rvr group so. :)

and who says that a decent grp need 2h pala? ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo

they are completly useless in a decent rvr grp
givf s/s palas that now to put guard and slam imo :rolleyes:

S

Staan

why people keep rolling 2h pally ? they are sooo gimp its not even funny.

if you got a pally .. get at least the last endu regen chant and 42 shield minimum.

wtf seriously 2 handed ??? a dworf healer spe aug would hit harder than you no doubt, with his 2 handed hammer.

paladin are support class and nice caster/healer guard bot nothing else they are not here to deal any kind of damage.

but still people keep thinking ah yea gonna make a paladin because .. well paladin sound good etc holy knight sweeeeeet. but they do gimp damage.

sooo? at least get slam to stand a chance ... FFS what you going to do with your 2handed pally against the casual rr1 mid warrior ? he gonna slam you and spam conquer->sledgehammer in your butt.

also 2handed weapon are utterly slow ...

well i think its up to the people, if they like their char even gimped then fair enough.

C

Carean Black

Talk to the hand cuz the face aint listening :)

Funny how ppl can get so upset/pissed off.. when i.. me lil o me.. spec my paladin 2h.. im sooooo sorry.. didnt mean to make u mad...

A

-ag-bometal

Originally posted by Staan
why people keep rolling 2h pally ? they are sooo gimp its not even funny.

if you got a pally .. get at least the last endu regen chant and 42 shield minimum.

wtf seriously 2 handed ??? a dworf healer spe aug would hit harder than you no doubt, with his 2 handed hammer.

paladin are support class and nice caster/healer guard bot nothing else they are not here to deal any kind of damage.

but still people keep thinking ah yea gonna make a paladin because .. well paladin sound good etc holy knight sweeeeeet. but they do gimp damage.

sooo? at least get slam to stand a chance ... FFS what you going to do with your 2handed pally against the casual rr1 mid warrior ? he gonna slam you and spam conquer->sledgehammer in your butt.

also 2handed weapon are utterly slow ...

well i think its up to the people, if they like their char even gimped then fair enough.

Please get your facts straight,

Aint gonna start the usual "2H pally = gimp" discussion, but please, duel one or group with one and be amazed...

I eat RR1 mid warriors for breakfast :p

C

Carean Black

Originally posted by -ag-bometal
Please get your facts straight,

Aint gonna start the usual "2H pally = gimp" discussion, but please, duel one or group with one and be amazed...

I eat RR1 mid warriors for breakfast :p

aye.. and for ur info.. same day i respeced to 2h.. only had a 95% 2hander.. s/s spec sc´d armor.. and no ra´s good for 2h.. i did kick an s/s pally´s ass \o/ :p

S

sigh

If you have a 2h pala in offense, I would suggest having a reaver for guard, benefits from af and dps debuffs, which might make the 2h pala viable, the best thing about a offensive pala is that it wont be standing next to the sorc/cleric when they get mezzed, so you have end chant at the front which benefits the tanks, but at the end of the day, you got 2 non det tanks, if you wanted to put a s/s arms or merc in to the setup, you automatically lose alot of damage output for your group. autotrained pala's might seem ok in theory, but in the fotm apk senerio inspecting bricks might be your primary role.

P

painbringer23

yet again another innocent thread ruined by ppl moaning about 2h palas. ppl spec 2h coz its alot more fun than being a slam bot and can kill things in pve and pvp twice as fast. I'm a 2h pala and i couldnt give a damn whether ppl think its gimped or not, the spec suits me and i find it alot of fun, which is the whole point of the game, some ppl take this game far too seriously, have been this spec since day 1 and never gonna change no matter what ppl say. When will u control freaks learn to get a life? imo next time make yer own whine thread and not ruin someone elses.

C

Carean Black

what painbringer said... Im 2h
pally and i like it. u guys should try it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom