28 Days Later

L

leggy

I thought it was pretty poor. At no point did I get the feeling of complete exodus that the film tried to create.

I struggled to stay awake in all honesty.

J

Jonny_Darko

Originally posted by leggy
I thought it was pretty poor. At no point did I get the feeling of complete exodus that the film tried to create.

Crikey what the heck more could you want! The whole of London was completely deserted - what else could possibly create the idea of exodus better than that?

S

stu

Why the fuck did it take them like 4 days to drive to Manchester? It's not like the M25 will have been busy is it.

And why the fuck did they take a taxi? I mean christ, just wonder down Park Lane and nick anything that takes your fancy, surely.

D

Durzel

Originally posted by stu
And why the fuck did they take a taxi? I mean christ, just wonder down Park Lane and nick anything that takes your fancy, surely.
Good point actually.

"Can I get 6 months road tax if I pay in cash?"
"*gaargghh* BRAAAAINNNNNNNSSSss"
"Ok, how about mats?"

T

Tom

heh I just watched this film, it was pretty good considering the budget. The scariest part for me was in the church, where he shouts 'hello' and you see 2 zombies instantly turn and see him.

Woah!

/looks over shoulder while walking up stairs

BTW the M602 is not 27 miles NE of Manchester, k thx

A

Addlcove

nice flick for a quiet evening, wouldn´t wanna pay tickets to see it in the theater though

M

.mef.

I liked it. Thought the speed of the zombies were fast and the combination of low frame rates also helped it along. story was pretty neat, and was all pretty eerie.

Danny Boyle pwned it.

S

Summo

Yeah! I bought the DVD and I love this film! Yeah!

O

old.UKTwister

I think its great, i like the soundtrack too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom