28 Days Later

E

ECA

w00t etc.

Went to see james bond tonight for the last showing, got there 20 mins early, and fuck me if they aint already sold out.

So it was either go home/pub or see 28 days later, of which I'd heard nothing.

We decided to see the film, and damn did we make a good decision.

I wont ruin the plot, but basically, go and see this films, Its got those genuine Jaws moments where you actually jump at the film :-]

D

danger

There's always one who's late... "Go see this great film..." to which everyone replies "FO we saw that 3 weeks ago when it was NEW!" :)

Like my mate who claimed he'd discovered this great band called bush, who we should all check out... errm it was about 6 months ago... now I'm not a major fan but FFS. it was fun bluntly pointing out his stupidity to him though :)

T

Trem

Bush rule!!!!

I've liked them since day one you n00b:eek:

;)

M

Miles_Binck

oops missed a smilie of that post :p

should have been

who :confused: ;)

F

Furr

Bush , they dont get as much publicity here as in the states where they are much larger ,as in number 1 hits and that. If you dont know someone whose heard of them before then the only other real way i can see to find them out is by reading a lot of magazines and chancing upon their latest album

theyve got like a sort of pop-grunge kinda music , which is probably why they are larger in the states as that sort of music is going to be popular there after nirvana

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom