News 25p apps on Android Market for the next 5 days!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Aye, already checked them out. Don't fancy anything on today's list. I was thinking about Asphalt 7, but its had so many poor reviews for the SG2, I'll give it a miss, and give my balls a good scratch instead.

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
And the list has rotated for today.
Stand out apps...
  • Cut The Rope Experiments (already got)
  • World of Goo
  • Color & Draw for kids (obviously!)
Might get Shark Dash for shits and giggles.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
World of Goo is well worth it. Although on the harder levels the controls aren't good enough to be able to complete the levels (for me, anyway).

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Flick Nations Rugby's worth a crack, especially at 25p. An addictive time filler.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Last edited:

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
So that's £2,695,000 to Square Enix, £1,155,000 to Google. Sounds like an equitable arrangement.
Square develop it, Google distribute it.

Just been reading the comments for Shark Dash and Color & Draw. Glad I didn't get them now as it seems there are notifications and in-app purchases that they don't tell you about when you're buying the app in the first place.
I've got World of Goo though. :)

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I bought Granny Smith yesterday, brilliant game. Been laughing all day at it.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
A new batch out. The only one that appeals in this lot is Order & Chaos, but according to the reviews its laggy, freezes when you receive a text, and has push notifications. Shame. Only bought one so far in the sale: Paper Camera, which is fecking excellent fun.

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
I picked up Amazing Alex and ME Infiltrator. I wouldn't pay 69p for AA, but 25p is ok. Same with MEI.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Ordered Pool Break Pro. Then got a refund. Its shite compared to International Snooker, which if you haven't got it, is worth it if you want a realistic snooker app

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Missed out on paper camera, which is a shame. Got cog and tune in radio pro though. Both well worth it. Tune in radio is still 25p despite being part of yesterday's deals ;)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Not necessarily talking about the sale, but some of the apps out there are kinda pointless. If not utterly stupid.

There's an app about a pet poo. You feed it different food items. That's it. There's one which turns your phone into a name badge. There's one which just says "is it Christmas?" with a simple "Yes" or "No" underneath it. How about a virtual candle app?

The BBC's iPlayer app is shockingly poor. I've had to freeze it, its so bad. They've not bothered updating it since Feb. How many programmers / app developpers do the BBC 'employ'? Loads, right? If you've got an iphone, yep. Android to the BBC is like being handed a plate of dog poo laced with ebola & lassa fever.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Don't they have a new BBC media player out?

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Yep, but its not very good so far
Fixed.

They'll get there eventually, sadly they are refusing to provide a decent app for modern devices using the excuse of having to support ancient OS versions.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
TV Catchup doesn't have iplayer, but just been watching a bit of Top Gear on it. The app's ok, a bit too basic. Gave iplayer another go, yes it works, but the sound quality's a bit pants, and the video is too pixellated for my liking. Guess I'll just watch it at home. Battery won't last long anyway if you're watching TV on your phone for an hour or more, and unless you have 4G or WIFI or something like that, you're not going to get a mindblowing signal.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Another re-load. And apart from one app (Smart Tools), a load of cack

Smart Tools is pretty cool, but already purchased it before the sale. Takes a bit of practice with the height measurement, but all the tools do work. For 25p you might as well buy it.

Dark Knight looks good, but the controls look a bit of a nightmare. Oh, and its 1.8Gig !

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
I got Smart Tools for 25p. I wouldn't have got it otherwise.
I don't need Nova Launcher Prime as I've already got ADW Launcher EX (purchased but not currently installed).

ME Infiltrator is pretty decent quality. I had an issue with choppy sound but disabling auto-haptic solved that.

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
I have ICS on my S2, had no problems though I did have to wait till Vodafone approved it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom