raw

One of Freddy's beloved
The following takes place between 8 and 9 pm!!

Anyone a fan of the above? been downloading Season 3 and omg, exceeded all expectations by far :D

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I've not seen any series 3 yet, but 1 & 2 utterly rocked in a way that a series hasn't utterly rocked before.

Edge-of-the-seat tv, I'm undecided on whether I prefer the Sopranos or not.

Lam

Fledgling Freddie
I watched seasons 1 & 2 and loved them, watching season 3 atm and it's the same high standard as the previous 2!!

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
When is s3 due to come on telly?

Embattle

FH is my second home
Bodhi said:
When is s3 due to come on telly?

I believe that sky has bought the rights or something, which means a long time if you're waiting for it to appear on testicle TV :)

Furr

Can't get enough of FH
I download most new programs from the US nowadays. Why should we be forced to wait tbfh

breal

Fledgling Freddie
Quite agree- those of us with only terrestial tv will have to wait a couple of years I would guess for season 3 to come out. Seems shocking when you consider how much (the BBC anyway) make from licensing, and the utterly awful standard of programs they put out.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
I'm planning to watch Season 2 within a 24 hour period. I may attempt this feat this coming weekend...

Tom

I am a FH squatter
breal said:
Quite agree- those of us with only terrestial tv will have to wait a couple of years I would guess for season 3 to come out. Seems shocking when you consider how much (the BBC anyway) make from licensing, and the utterly awful standard of programs they put out.

I can tell you that the BBC are a bunch of tight arses tbh. They pay only 2/3rds what I can get from Sky for a day's work. And regarding program quality, just look at the typical 2000 hours + scheduling instead of daytime telly :)

raw

One of Freddy's beloved
I am that much of a 24 fan i couldnt wait so i downloaded them, easy enough to get hold of, /msg [raw] on irc if you struggle to find them.

The plot in season 3 is fuckin quality so far, its a must see!!!

Yussef

Fledgling Freddie
Embattle said:
I believe that sky has bought the rights or something, which means a long time if you're waiting for it to appear on testicle TV :)
Hehe, "testicle" TV :)

Yaka

Part of the furniture
series 3 was bore compared to before not only does it have the daftest plot it gets better when the plot turns into a circus act after the jailbreak tho.

RandomBastard

Can't get enough of FH
Damn you sky!

I wanted to watch that :/ and was prepared to wait for a british showing.

But as i dont have sky either at home home or uni home.....

I guess i too will be forced to expend bandwidth in search of it.

raw

One of Freddy's beloved
Yaka said:
series 3 was bore compared to before not only does it have the daftest plot it gets better when the plot turns into a circus act after the jailbreak tho.
Sorry but i totally disagree, i've been quite impressed with the plot so far, can see where its leading i guess and its opened up various avenues for other plots with him getting back "inside"

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
I have appropriated series 3 and I must say, I've been very impressed so far. The usual 24 bombshells from nowhere (end of the first episode is a great example - hand up who saw that coming) are back in force, the russian roulette sequence already a classic 24 moment imo. Kim appears to have grown half a brain in the 3 years between s2 and s3 aswell. And she still has nice b00bies.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
raw said:
Sorry but i totally disagree, i've been quite impressed with the plot so far, can see where its leading i guess and its opened up various avenues for other plots with him getting back "inside"

well i dont know mabe its coz the fact ive been watched Carnivale over an over again has mabe made me think 24 is weak until after almeyda wakes.

best series of 2003 has to be carnievale, totaly owns everything else :clap:

leggy

Probably Scottish
nath said:
But fucking awful hair.

I disagree. She looks better now.

Anyway. You're not telling me you are actually that fussy? To see awful hair you have to come to dundee. There is this mad mullet 80s badger thing going on just now. Probably the same everywhere. It just seems worse here. Probably because they all have 6 fingers on each hand too.

/edit

Can you clowns use facking spoiler tags please. thx.

mentioning jail breaks and shit. I've only seen the first 2. So keep it shut.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
No of course I'm not taht fussy, I just think the hair really does make her look lots worse than last season where she looked spectacular. Kyle Singers girlfriend is far hotter tbh.

raw

One of Freddy's beloved
You'd still bone her though :D

leggy

Probably Scottish
I absolutely love this series so far. After the first 2 episodes I was still undecided. I have now seen all that available and am blown away. I thought series 2 was shite and didn't have any expectations for this series whatsoever. I was proven wrong.

Love it.

raw

One of Freddy's beloved
leggy said:
I absolutely love this series so far. After the first 2 episodes I was still undecided. I have now seen all that available and am blown away. I thought series 2 was shite and didn't have any expectations for this series whatsoever. I was proven wrong.

Love it.
Series 2 was quality :(

leggy

Probably Scottish
The problem is that Kim's story was rediculous and Palmer's was frighteningly dull.

Just didn't cut it for me tbh.

Whipped

Part of the furniture
On in the background on Sky last night I'm sure I heard a trailer for the new series starting soon on Sky One. May have dreamt it though, so don't quote me.

raw

One of Freddy's beloved
Episode 9 is available to download from various places, got mine here burnt ready to take home.

I had quick glimpse and to my suprise, Nina Myers is back! :D

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Whipped said:
On in the background on Sky last night I'm sure I heard a trailer for the new series starting soon on Sky One. May have dreamt it though, so don't quote me.

I think its starting in Feb...

nath

Fledgling Freddie
raw said:
Episode 9 is available to download from various places, got mine here burnt ready to take home.

I had quick glimpse and to my suprise, Nina Myers is back! :D

Oh for the sake of fuck, I just downloaded it earlier today, was thinking of watching it tonight and was merrily reading this thread thinking no one could spoil me. Thanks a bunch, raw!!!

dysfunction

FH is my second home
raw said:

I had quick glimpse and to my suprise, I turned out to be a tosser

USE THE FUCKING SPOILER TAGS FFS!!!

:flame:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom