24!!

Night

Fledgling Freddie
the 1st epidosde in Uk starting today :D :cheers:

refrained for months now to not dl US versions off net.....

Ormorof

FH is my second home
24 hours AGAIN!

you'd think he would have taken the hint by now :p

mts

Fledgling Freddie
they're cool enough if you can ignore the fact that it's very unlikely for all that to happen in such a short period of time :)

Korax

Fledgling Freddie
I've downloaded and watched 1st and 2nd season and Im on the 3rd one know. It's really entertaining. :D

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
this sunday is final episode of season 2 in the Netherlands, dunno when we get Season 3 here :( Might have to download it :p

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
The second season starts here in Sweden soon.. though I downloaded it :)

Seen 10 episodes of the third to.. but couldn't find anymore episodes at that time.. have to check again :)

Eroa

Banned
Saw the first season.
Started to see the second one but kinda went to sleep to often then to keep seeing it.

Korax

Fledgling Freddie
You can download em all with emule, and if you want quality enshurance go to sharereacor.com (they got tooons of series, movies etc there, all good quality).

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Jack Bauer should've been shot the very first time that damn blipblopblipblop came into the screen.

They made a tv-show, that had no sense at all except the really, really "exiting" cliffhangers that kept the masses infront of the tvscreens. My name is Seel and this is the crappiest show i've seen.

Just saying, i don't like it much :D

mts

Fledgling Freddie
old.Tohtori said:
Jack Bauer should've been shot the very first time that damn blipblopblipblop came into the screen.

They made a tv-show, that had no sense at all except the really, really "exiting" cliffhangers that kept the masses infront of the tvscreens. My name is Seel and this is the crappiest show i've seen.

Just saying, i don't like it much :D

well, everybody is entitled to an opinion ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom