T

Tom

I have been watching 24 (for the first time), I've got up to 1PM as of this post.

What a fantastic, utterly wonderful series. I'm gutted that I missed it on TV, it is just superb. I don't think I've ever watched anything where my pulse has been racing so quickly. The plot is amazing, so many twists and turns, yet it doesn't ever get confusing.

God DAMN I can't wait to see how it plays out....

*watches 1pm-2pm*

S

SilverHood

hehe, the second series is just as good, though it gets a little too long winded at the end :)

D

dysfunction

I have not seen the first series. But the 2nd series was superb!

It is certainly gets you sitting on the edge of your chair

P

[PS]Mung

Second season of twenty four, the first episode.....
Was a little confusing , just working out who was who amongst all the blonde women in it!

First season was excellent, you get so involved in the characters, you soon learn to hate Mr's Palmers wife, and also Kim.
Season 2 you hate Kim even more, she's such a stoopid cow..."Kim this is your dad, leave the city now or you'll die horribly", "OK dad I will." She then pisses about doing soimething else, anything else but leave the city.....
You'll soon get annoyed with her, she's so stoooopid.

P

[PS]Mung

Originally posted by dysfunction
Yes but she is gorgeous!!
Oh yeah nuff said on the gorgeous front.
Typical dumb blonde. (Speaking as one, I should know).

D

danger

dysfunctions point overules yours.

I know exactly what you mean though Tom I missed the lot on TV unfortunately, however I was round my cousins a few weeks back and we watched the whole of season 1 back to back :p It really is great, there aren't any shitty "filler" episodes like in sci-fi crap like star trek where jack bauer beems down to a planet full of seemingly friendly people who have abolished technology and but wish to strike up some kind of trade agreement... but it turns out they're evil and really plotting to wipe out some kind of lesser race or something... it's all action, I love it!!!!

I must order season 2 sometime... when I have some money :D

P

plightstar

Yeah Kim's got the inante ablity to get into the worst kinda trouble all the time. (I won't go into detail in the 2nd series so I won't spoil it for others)

T

Tom

ep 19 is taking ages to....er....aquire. I think I need to clean the.....er.....dvd......yeah, the dvd.

:D

R

Rimmer

Season 3 starts screening 28th October

There is a trailer floating about.

Need bittorrent to download

T

Tom

Well, I just finished the first series, it was fantastic. Excellent ending (a bit unexpected), but well worth it.

/downl...er....puts dvd in machine for series 2......:uhoh:

Users who are viewing this thread