A

Ash!

Anyone been watching 24. OMFG who cool is this one compared to the last one ? Sopranos aside this has got to be the best tv export Americ has done for some years now

D

dysfunction

Yes I have been glued to this show!! The suspense is killing me!

And Elisha Cuthbert in the last Episode....wow! That white vest....*drool*

ElishaCuthbert1.jpg

Y

Yaka

its quite lame how the beeb has treated this series. its based within 24 hours so it would benifit the people watching it if was aired every week instead of being aired one weekend then the next weekened it is not.

having said that the yanks are on ep23 and wot a beuty ep23 is too.

L

leggy

I thought ep 23 was a bit crap.

But I won't spoil it so I say no more :)

IT has been a very good series. Doesn't touch the first one in my eyes but i think thats the lack of "newness" more than anything else.

P

PR.

Kims really pissing me off now, shes only there for the eye candy which I have no problem with, but she just gets in the way and disrupts the flow of the episode :/

S

Sharma

I can pretty much say some of it is shocking, just watched one where this guiy wouldnt say where a bomb was, so they shot his 8 year old kid, sorry but that really doesnt go down well with me :\

P

PR.

Originally posted by sharma
I can pretty much say some of it is shocking, just watched one where this guiy wouldnt say where a bomb was, so they shot his 8 year old kid, sorry but that really doesnt go down well with me :\

Erm, you need to watch it again cos he didn't shoot the kid, it specifically showed at the end that the kid got up and walked off.

X

Xtro

Thanks. As I decided not to watch it and buy it when it gets out on DVD, carry on - tell me the ending so I save myself some cash.

spoiler tags needed imo.

S

stu

I don't rate the second series as much as the first. Having said that, I never saw the first on TV, I bought the DVD set and watched it in about 4 days. So that might have something to do with it - the second series has been totally disrupted by having the regular weeks off, I guess it will watch a lot better on DVD.

Kim is starting to irritate me as well. She's fantastic eye candy, but she's just a bit too pathetic. At least she had something to do in series 1 - hopefully the writers are selling us a dummy with her uselessness so far and she'll come into her own.

DONT READ THIS BIT XTRO

Also, I'm totally behind shooting some guy's kid if he doesn't tell you where a nuke is hidden - I guess the reason it was done that was is so we'll never know whether Jack would have actually had him killed if Palmer hadn't called it off.

X

Xtro

I agree totally stu - ta for the DONT READ bit btw lol :)

After about halfway through Season 1 I just got fucked off with Jack's wife and daughter being in danger *again* and *again*. Thank god they didnt keep the alternate ending for Season 1.

E

ECA

Glad to say I havnt watched the complete DRIVEL that is 24.

Seriously people.

SOPRANOS IS WHERE ITS AT.

O

old.RedVenom

Having been watching the american releases i can safely say... 24 is the most godawful pile of crap I have (possibly) EVER had the misfortune of watching.

Series 1 was somewhat preposterous, but entertaining in the way only a good drama/comedy can be... the line gets crossed enough times without being entirely stupid.

Series 2 (without spoiling it for the non-watchers) is really, really, painfully stupid. If it wasn't for only one hour left, I'd happily not watch it, nor anything assoicated with it, ever again.

Positively awful stuff.

A

Ash!

Originally posted by ECA
Glad to say I havnt watched the complete DRIVEL that is 24.

Seriously people.

SOPRANOS IS WHERE ITS AT.

Agreed with Sopranos. How do you know if 24 is DRIVEL if you havent watched it ?

E

ECA

Originally posted by Ash!
Agreed with Sopranos. How do you know if 24 is DRIVEL if you havent watched it ?

You dont have to lick a turd to tell its a turd.

D

dysfunction

Originally posted by ECA
You dont have to lick a turd to tell its a turd.

Yes but you have to seen it first though

S

Sharma

Originally posted by PR.
Erm, you need to watch it again cos he didn't shoot the kid, it specifically showed at the end that the kid got up and walked off.

ah right, didnt see that bit, but was a bit shocking thought to watch it when it was happening because i did believe it.

one particulary nasty one was when they hung a big by his arms and started cutting him up then in the end the guy shot him, i felt a tadt sick after watching it. (yes i am a wuss :p)

P

PR.

Originally posted by sharma
ah right, didnt see that bit, but was a bit shocking thought to watch it when it was happening because i did believe it.

one particulary nasty one was when they hung a big by his arms and started cutting him up then in the end the guy shot him, i felt a tadt sick after watching it. (yes i am a wuss :p)

Heh, I thought that defibrillator to the head was worse :)

S

Sharma

Originally posted by PR.
Heh, I thought that defibrillator to the head was worse :)

Havent seen that, dont think i want to either :p

O

old.UKTwister

24 is a masterpiece of work, it's a show you can watch and not know what will happen next, every episode somebody else get's involved.

I'd love to see it as a full on 24hr job ;)

Users who are viewing this thread