24 hours to live

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
going from that post about the meteors what would everyone do with 24 left?

Earth is about to be destroyed completely, whole planet gone nothing left at all

I would probably get family and friends around and get hammered

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Pack of cigs(or two), backpack full of boozeses, ask if peeps are going for an end of the world party of some sort, NOT sit around home, get a good view of the meteor(or some such) and wait to test my immortality theory :D

Essentially have fun.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Yeah pretty much the same here Toh. I bet people would still loot lol

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Oh yeah and grab a towel, almost forgot the towel, and do this all in a bathrobe :D

Cyradix

FH is my second home
Get the worlds best miners, fly up in a shuttle, drill a hole in the asteroid, drop a nuke in it, fly back home, shag Liv Tyler....

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
ass to mouth. you know Liv rolls like that.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Get the worlds best miners, fly up in a shuttle, drill a hole in the asteroid, drop a nuke in it, fly back home, shag Liv Tyler....

ooh ooh I'd be the 'saving the earth' official disco break air guitar dude!!

*plays aerosmith*

*slides across kitchen floor in socks*

and I'd like to spend my last moments snogging; because it is awesome.

Cyradix

FH is my second home
being the end of the world and all.... those socks better be the only thing you are wearing ::cool:

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
Pretty sure if people only had 24 hours to live there would be widespread riots and killings.

soze

I am a FH squatter
There is a girl i have never had the guts to ask out. First thing would be to tell her i like her. If it goes my way i fuck till i die. If she says piss off then its down the beach with my iPod and a bottle of Jack. I want to stand in the path of the tidal wave tbh :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
i'd actually go on a killing spree and kill every person thats ever annoyed me in life.

Harsh yes but then again 24 hours left to live who cares right?

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
exactly, who cares. so why bother killing them?

why bother doing anything. Id probably do some drugs though. Walking around on a heroin rush while everybody is panicking must be strange

kamorrista

Fledgling Freddie
i would grab a delorean time machine and try to fix it living a couple of exciting adventures with Doc :D lol

Ezteq

Queen of OT
being the end of the world and all.... those socks better be the only thing you are wearing ::cool:

dude when taking a proper full on disco break you have to dress the part; so tbh cow pants, 3D glasses and vampire fangs would also be required or I'd just feel silly.

Zede

Part of the furniture
Take a huge amount of DMT Dimethyltryptamine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Excerpt from what happened to Terance Mckenna when he took it :

Instead, what happened was there was an encounter with what can only be described as an elf hive, a colony of self-transforming, hyperdimensional machine creatures that came bounding forward with joyful squeaks to dribble themselves like self-transforming jeweled basketballs on the floor in front of me, and I was dumbstruck with amazement. Occasionally people ask me 'Is DMT dangerous?', and I think the honest answer is 'only if you fear death by astonishment'. Well, I was astonished, -- I mean, I was an intellectual of the Hegel/Camus crowd when I went through that violet scintillating doorway, and I came out a true believer. Because these creatures in this place are filled with a kind of zany, affectionate, reckless humour and a desire to communicate with human beings, or at least with me in that moment. And what they were doing and how they were communicating was by generating, through their songs, objects, so that what I was surrounded by was a crowd of diminutive, self-transforming blobs of intentionalised ectoplasmic material, and they were producing out of their bodies objects which looked like Faberge eggs or exquisitely-tooled machines made of ivory, glass, and gemstone that were themselves undergoing some kind of transformation, emitting musical sounds, condensing liquid metal out of the air and causing it to rain down on us. Well, my reaction to this was to go into a kind of shock of amazement and, you know, it raises fairly profound questions, like number one, 'Surely I must be dead, surely no-one can have this experience and return intact'

good enough for me :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom