24 Hour Party People

M

mank!

Anyone seen it? Watched it last night, really enjoyed it. It might be down to the fact I lurve Joy Division tho :\

And why is Lennie James in everything lately?! I keep seeing him in the weirdest things. Like lumps of cheese :(

S

Scooba Da Bass

It's alright, parts of it really annoyed me inexplicably though, which is bad.

M

mank!

Originally posted by Scooba Da Bass
It's alright, parts of it really annoyed me inexplicably though, which is bad.

Like what?

X

Xtro

I enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would.

I'm a massive Joy Division fan too mank, so went to see it for that alone (and Ian Hart is always good).

In the end as a piece of entertainment its a good little film, only goes to prolong the sense that Wilson is a cunt...and I dont think he gives a shit that we think that :)

For anyone not into any of the bands/scene I wouldnt recommend it much tbh.

M

mank!

Originally posted by Xtro
I'm a massive Joy Division fan too mank, so went to see it for that alone (and Ian Hart is always good).

That's the same reason I watched it, plus Shaun Ryder is always interesting.

W

WPKenny

First time I watched the film I got absolutely off my tits on cherry vodka so it was a bit of a blur.

But my mate bought it the other day and I watched it again. It's enjoyable to watch although some of it is a bit strange.

The extras on the two DVD set are so dull though. Maybe you need to be a fan or something but I just thought they were crap and un interesting.

L

Lester

Somebody just broke into a car opposite your house!

J

Jiggs

its great

whats with Joy Division lately?, they were in Donnie Darko too

X

xane

Is this film a bit like The Great Rock and Roll Swindle, if you see what I mean ?

Users who are viewing this thread