22c in early April!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
just come back from a new bar thats opened up about 20 mins walk from me. Really nice. Air conditioned inside, lovely little garden area out, not too busy, nice atmosphere, and some gorgeous eastern european barmaid serving ice cold beer in frosty glasses. Lovely. Might have to pop back later...

Everz

FH is my second home
Been doing a bit of work then pub, back for a bit of food then off on it again.

I love you good weather :D.

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
Spent the day emptying the stuff down the side of the house, ripping up vinyl flooring and chucking three defunct storage heaters into the skip I hired for the weekend.
In the last 15 minutes it suddenly poured a thunderous shower and just as suddenly stopped 5 minutes ago.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
just played a 30 min 3 a side football match is like 600000000 degree heat

i nearly died

lost 6-5 but on the plus side scored a hatrick and made 3 wonders saves

Be careful, Chelsea might try sign you for £60 million! That is 3 goals more than Torres has managed in over 1000 minutes! :D

Everz

FH is my second home
Back in.. freckly as fuck..

:|. I ay even bloody ginger.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
17.5 mile hike began at 7:20 this morning, got back by 12:30...was epic, have a blister on my little toe though :(

I flipping LOVE this weather, why was I not born in somewhere hot and tropical I want, nay demand to know? Am wearing my hawaiian shirt and everything (even have a hawaiian pizza on order for my Dr Who watching tonight).

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
17.5 mile hike began at 7:20 this morning, got back by 12:30...was epic, have a blister on my little toe though :(

I flipping LOVE this weather, why was I not born in somewhere hot and tropical I want, nay demand to know? Am wearing my hawaiian shirt and everything (even have a hawaiian pizza on order for my Dr Who watching tonight).

Compared to me, you're a freak. :)
I prefer cool, overcast weather. Early spring and late autumn suit me fine.
Mrs.Zenith thinks even that's too warm and would love to move to northern Norway.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
I despise being cold, I hereby dub you (and Mrs Z) the freaks!!

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
Me and my mate took our bicycles out for a spin, meaning to wash em proper too. However, with easter, all car wash centers were full, and had queues of people waiting.

So we wandered around, until we found a bicycle renting place, they had a hose out back, and were kind enough to allow us to do our business there.

Stopped by a nice quiet place, had some pizza and beer, played chess...

Got a bit chilly on our way back, but it was all good.

Now feeling tired, but good tired, if you know what i mean.

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
Be careful, Chelsea might try sign you for £60 million! That is 3 goals more than Torres has managed in over 1000 minutes! :D

I dont know you have to be very good at diving to join Chelsea :D

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
According to the weather guys it will be around 20 and sunshine tomorrow so guess i´ll park myself at the pubs terasse for the day.. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom