22c in early April!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Warmer than some parts of Spain it seems, Viva Manchester. Pefect weather day! :D

Influenza

Part of the furniture
Warmer than some parts of Spain it seems, Viva Manchester. Pefect weather day! :D

I must be getting old , 1st thing i thought about when i looked outside was "hmm can get all my washing done today" :D

A few years ago it wouldve been a smashing day for a pint.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I must be getting old , 1st thing i thought about when i looked outside was "hmm can get all my washing done today" :D

A few years ago it wouldve been a smashing day for a pint.

Doing my washing at, mini-picnic afterwards, catch a stream of the football at 3pm and then mebbe a nice bottle of wine with the 5 hour long Red Cliff on Bluray for the evening. :D

Shaping up to be a good weekend, fingers crossed, God willing.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
haha bloody loving it!!

:clap:

panama hat, sun block and exploring trousers went on this morning and I took a really beautiful; stroll through woods and parks and things. This weather makes me glad to be mostly alive!

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
I took a look outside and thought:

Wash the car.
Clear and mow the lawn.
Lay down leatherjack and weed killer.

I've turned into my Dad. :)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
LOL do you have a thin piece of wood specifically used to stir paint??

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I got pulled over by the police for that once, they said to everyone...'stand back folks, there's nothing to see'

:(

I dunno, when I was outside your window the pokies were looking mighty fine!

Laddey

FH is my second home
Town today/tonight for some guys birthday. I'm actually dreading it!

Laddey

FH is my second home
A proper Lancashire mashup in the cards? :D
Definatly!

No girls just all the boyz.

I drove through town before (we call it town, but its a city) and the ammount of clunge knocking about is unreal.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Definatly!

No girls just all the boyz.

I drove through town before (we call it town, but its a city) and the ammount of clunge knocking about is unreal.

It's town sized mate, been many times, same size as Oldham. It's like calling a 12 year old fair game! ;) :p :D

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
haha bloody loving it!!

:clap:

panama hat, sun block and exploring trousers went on this morning and I took a really beautiful; stroll through woods and parks and things. This weather makes me glad to be mostly alive!

Insert dora the explorer picture, because the previous one failed, and i cba to find another one sorry guiz.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Got burned on the beech at Bournemouth this morning (sorry Ez, russ got a migrane so we had to come home) but saw some poor guy on a motorbike lying in the road with a sheet over him at 9.30 this morn, checked the news sites and he died pretty much straight away

Got my CBT last year, but shit like that puts me off going any further

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-dorset-13024721

Ezteq

Queen of OT
hehe just went for a walk to the beach myself and went in the public toilet there were two sets of feet in there facing eachinger Oo when I came out there was a bunch of people outside and they said 'did you see what we did?@ I was like rofl yup, almost took a picture but tbh it was pretty rancid and i am trying to erase the image...such romance *bwaarg*

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Stop the press!!

I'm in shorts! It's full on factor 50 and shorts weather omg sooooo nice! woohooo sunshine makes me happy :clap: aaand I'm going to see monster trucks and dare devil stunts at a show this afternoon, today rocks bigtime!

[disclaimer: I am also wearing a top before any smartarse says 'just shorts?']

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Stop the press!!

I'm in shorts! It's full on factor 50 and shorts weather omg sooooo nice! woohooo sunshine makes me happy :clap: aaand I'm going to see monster trucks and dare devil stunts at a show this afternoon, today rocks bigtime!

This top I hope...

1736_wh.jpg

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Stop the press!!

nice one Ez, I've been in shorts for the past two days. fave clothes, shorts :D

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
25 in London today, 27 tomorrow. Thats over 80 in old-fashioned. Lovely :D

Gonna last all weekend apparently

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
yeah last week was like early summer, but as expected, Eastern holydays and raining like in the fukin Engeland and with 14º C :twak:

Ezteq

Queen of OT
ha who'da thought it, nice weather on a bank holiday?!

went running along the beach at 6am this morning, was lovely, [later the same day] went for a walk along the beach at about 14:00 and the place was packed and an absolute tip, loads of pissed chavs showing off their sunburned six packs and crap everywhere...people, urgh!!!

gohan

FH is my second home
just played a 30 min 3 a side football match is like 600000000 degree heat

i nearly died

lost 6-5 but on the plus side scored a hatrick and made 3 wonders saves

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom