DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
There are two morals to this story, first, people are *****, and second, don't let impressionable kids on the internet unsupervised.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
You have no sympathy that people abused a 13 year old with mental health issues, built up a fake relationship over ~2 months, and then told them that the world would be better off without them?

Classy.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
The villain's punishment is hopefully the knowledge of what he (or she!) did.

If they don't feel remorse over that, than no other punishment is suitable anyway.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
thats fucking appaling, and yet so totally unsuprising

people at a base level are complete twats :puke:

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Cliffnotes for those who couldnt read the whole thing:

Two girls are doing the omglolyourmybestfriend/omglolyournotmybestfriendthing, the parents of one decided to create a fake myspace account and be friends with the other, then after 2 months ish, post tons of hateful and abusive posts on joint friends myspaces including the suggestion that the world would be a better place without her.

The victim of this had mental health issues and was on medication for it, the abusers ( other girls parents ) knew about this and had holiday'd with victims family before.

Abused girl kills herself.

JBP|

Part of the furniture
Cliffnotes for those who couldnt read the whole thing:

Two girls are doing the omglolyourmybestfriend/omglolyournotmybestfriendthing, the parents of one decided to create a fake myspace account and be friends with the other, then after 2 months ish, post tons of hateful and abusive posts on joint friends myspaces including the suggestion that the world would be a better place without her.

The victim of this had mental health issues and was on medication for it, the abusers ( other girls parents ) knew about this and had holiday'd with victims family before.

Abused girl kills herself.

I wish i had read this post before sitting through all that article.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Aye JBP, it was a really badly written article.

The suspect parents, if guilty should not be allowed to raise their child. Fair punishment.
I find it bizarre that the FBI could not recover the most incriminating messages though -someone is telling porkies.

Chilly

Balls of steel
For the record, I didnt write "meh" in my post at the top, but after considering what I said which was "if you cant take it, get the fuck off the internet" I thought it was a bit harsh given the situation. You could all say the worst possible things about me on here and I'd just not come back, I wouldnt go and try to hang myself or anything. I've been hardened by years of abuse on and off-line :D

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
She went to a school called 'Immaculate Conception' ?!

G

were chilly and clown separated at birth as they seem to have the harshest words for something that is a fucked up incident.

words like, if you cant stand it get off the internet isnt really isnt positive.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Cliffnotes for those who couldnt read the whole thing
I couldn't suffer it, I tried to read it twice and it was so badly written. Bloody horrible story, just goes to show that there is no limit on the number of assholes allowed to populate this planet.

Nate

FH is my second home
Sounds like the guys written what a American News Reporter would have said on TV! Surprised theres not a "KKBNCNASNC News, Kurt Bingle reporting..back to you Sally in the News Room."

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Some of the comments are bloody hilarious though.

anna meiss wrote on Nov 14, 2007 9:07 AM: " she really was, an hero. "

Was she, Anna? Nah mate.

Clown

Part of the furniture
were chilly and clown separated at birth as they seem to have the harshest words for something that is a fucked up incident.

words like, if you cant stand it get off the internet isnt really isnt positive.
I'm assuming you aren't mentally disabled or have ADD (who knows??) so why would our words matter to you?

G

its not about that Clown, sometimes people need to spread a little love around a bit more often.....

Chilly

Balls of steel
Yeah well, the internet is great and all but its not for kids. this is what happens when people start really believing in online friendships without first having real world experience to measure them by.

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman

Fucked up in your eyes maybe. I'd blame the suicide girl's parents for leaving her unsupervised. Come on, if your daughter is a retrad then why act as if she's 'normal' because she isn't. She should have been looked after better.

I had this family for neighbours once and their three year old daughter drowned because she was left unsupervised near the swimming pool. Sympathy? Sorry, I'm all out.

NikonL

Fledgling Freddie
Fucked up in your eyes maybe. I'd blame the suicide girl's parents for leaving her unsupervised. Come on, if your daughter is a retrad then why act as if she's 'normal' because she isn't. She should have been looked after better.

I had this family for neighbours once and their three year old daughter drowned because she was left unsupervised near the swimming pool. Sympathy? Sorry, I'm all out.

she wasn't retarded, she suffered from depression. do you have the faintest clue what you're talking about? cos it doesn't show :eek7:

Clown

Part of the furniture
He didn't say she was retarded. He called her a retrad. There's a difference.
Do you have the faintest clue about what you're talking about?

NikonL

Fledgling Freddie
I looked up the definition of retrad before I posted, all I found was the medical definition meaning "backwards". This didn't seem to make a whole lot of sense in the situation either, and I figured you were more likely to have tried and failed to spell retard than use retrad in a situation where it didn't fit. my mistake.

my point stands though, you really don't seem to have a clue what you're talking about. you can't watch a person 24/7 when you have other responsibilities, and saying "they made a mistake, i have no sympathy" is a bit daft.

Clown

Part of the furniture
She wouldn't have been on the computer if she was in a cage though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom