2142 unmodified content

00dave

Artist formerly known as Ignus
So I can't play 2142 anymore because of this unmodified content error despite the fact I have no modified content. Have tried reinstalling several times and have had no success. Only thing we can think of is that I haven't bothered with northern strike yet but will that effect the non northern strike servers? Anyone know about this or can point me in the right direction please.

Furr

Can't get enough of FH
after installing northern strike you have to resintall the 1.25 patch again, that might be it?

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
you could have a look at your registry after removing BF. there may be keys left in there. also something you could try is a forced update of PunkBuster. there's loads of details how to do it on the PB site: PunkBuster Online Countermeasures

F

flckiller

I got the fix booh yah

After much calling to the ea support I have the answer to unmodified content error
FIRST........you must go to you OS's search then......type regedit.

NEXT click HKEY MACHINE.....then....software ....now go to the Electronic arts folder

Next click the EA GAMES folder yes its in caps then you will see bf 2142....

Next listen carefully you need to look in the sub window to the right well for me because I have vista.

Right click the one that says version then righ click it. click modify.....Now change the version to 1.10...hit ok now repatch with the 1.50 patch ...If this doesnt work I dont know what to tell you oh and you welcome!!! Oh and its worked for everyone ive told it do good luck:england:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom